If Joe won't leave.....

Will Garland release the Hur video tape?
The Regime has endless tools to pry the Biden Crime Family out of the WH....up to and including assassination. I am reminded of Wall Street when Gekko sells his Anacott Steel shares...he knew he had to sell but he held out for a little more....the Bidens are all about what is in it for them....they know they have to go but are holding out for a little bit more.

Whether the Regime is interested in playing that game I do not know....they take insubordination badly.

The Regime has endless tools to pry the Biden Crime Family out of the WH....up to and including assassination. I am reminded of Wall Street when Gekko sells his Anacott Steel shares...he knew he had to sell but he held out for a little more....the Bidens are all about what is in it for them....they know they have to go but are holding out for a little bit more.

Whether the Regime is interested in playing that game I do not know....they take insubordination badly.
Indeed.

Absolutely True! Just as it's always been what's profitable for Biden as well, and why the stubborn narcissistic fuck decides to stay in despite his flawed and anti American policies etc.
The entire Failed Elite Class tends to suffer from narcissism, but Biden is worse than most because he knows he is stupid so the only option he has is to sell himself.

This is is last sale, and he wants a jackpot.....plus he is not thrilled to be treated this way given his vast service to the revolution in return for wealth and power.

But then we are right back to the truth that Biden as always been stupid.

And now he is mostly gone.

In more ways than one.

There is another important part of this as well....the Revolution has long has a program were the old fucks can stick around say Congress for as long as they want collecting wealth and esteam so long as they follow instructions. The point of this is to hide from the American people for as long as possible that America is now run by a neo-marxist revolution, the Constitution is dead. I am sure that Biden and his Brain are all "We have fulfilled our end of the deal just like they have, so we get to stay just like they do".

Look at say Feinstein...she was not there the last years, everything was done by staff....She was allowed to die in office....why should things be different for Biden I bet the Bidens think.

The Biden Crime Families Trump Card is the threat of going to the American people and telling the truth.....I have heard of people being offered $100 million to take a hike and keep their mouths shut....surely the Bidens should be able to get that.

Back