If obama takes 2/3 CA, MO, MA he may have chance

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
those three key states if he can get 2 out of 3 and then everything else lines up how it should i think he may actually have a chance at this.

I think hes got great chance in MO and CA. long shot in MA

those three key states if he can get 2 out of 3 and then everything else lines up how it should i think he may actually have a chance at this.

I think hes got great chance in MO and CA. long shot in MA

The Democratic primaries aren't winner-take-all so tomorrow isn't really going to decide much of anything on the Dem side. Obama just can't get crushed everywhere.

Senator Clinton might get crushed herself. We will see.

The polls are all over the place yet again. SurveyUSA has several polls released yesterday that show Hillary with big leads in several key states, including California.

I don't think much will be determined today. Much of it depends on how things are spun by the press.

Zogby's polls suck. Nobody was further off last election than Zogby. I'd wait for a better, more accurate source before starting to celebrate.

Zogby hasn't been that reliable, but a double-digit lead is nothing to sneeze at. Obama has been surging in CA in a lot of polls.

Man, if he took that state...it would be VERY hard for Hillary to spin any kind of victory today.

Zogby hasn't been that reliable, but a double-digit lead is nothing to sneeze at. Obama has been surging in CA in a lot of polls.

Man, if he took that state...it would be VERY hard for Hillary to spin any kind of victory today.
I'm fascinated by this. I remember just a week or two ago people saying how whites would change their vote when they hit the booth and that's what supposedly happened in NH... Now everybody is all high on this "surge" of Obama's. (Same surge he supposedly had made in NH).

I distrust the polls. I distrust the media reading the polls, they seem far more interested in making money than in giving us any accurate information, including the "anti-FOX" MSNBC. And the poll I distrust most is Zogby, when during the 2000 election he made it clear who he supported, then the polls started reflecting that, it ended all urge to listen to his "polls" ever again.

I'm fascinated by this. I remember just a week or two ago people saying how whites would change their vote when they hit the booth and that's what supposedly happened in NH... Now everybody is all high on this "surge" of Obama's. (Same surge he supposedly had made in NH).

I distrust the polls. I distrust the media reading the polls, they seem far more interested in making money than in giving us any accurate information, including the "anti-FOX" MSNBC. And the poll I distrust most is Zogby, when during the 2000 election he made it clear who he supported, then the polls started reflecting that, it ended all urge to listen to his "polls" ever again.

We shall see, but I belive, because all the polls I have seen, and because of Maria Schriver's endorsment, that Obama has real momentum in California. Maybe its just because its what I want to have happen, but it smells like an Obama upset.

We shall see, but I belive, because all the polls I have seen, and because of Maria Schriver's endorsment, that Obama has real momentum in California. Maybe its just because its what I want to have happen, but it smells like an Obama upset.
Don't get me wrong. I'd rather have him than Hillary be the candidate for y'all. I just don't trust those polls, for the reasons assigned.

Don't get me wrong. I'd rather have him than Hillary be the candidate for y'all. I just don't trust those polls, for the reasons assigned.

I dont trust them either.... thats why I would be against calling off the election and just going with what the polls say.

I do think its interesting to follow the polls and discuss what they are saying and what they might mean.

Agreed on Zogby. He is a hack and has turned his poll into a joke. Funny how it is his poll that had a huge last minute swing in CA to Obama and Romney. I wonder who he wants to win this time?

All Obama needs to do today is break even in delgates.

The upcoming primaries should work in his favor .. and if he wins California, it might be time for the fat lady

All Obama needs to do today is break even in delgates.

The upcoming primaries should work in his favor .. and if he wins California, it might be time for the fat lady

Agree on Obama for the most part, but if he wins Cali, it will be time for Obama, not Hillary.

fuck. she got MA and MO.. that sucks.

now i remember why im not a democrat's. how can you not vote for obama over hillary?

crazy

Back