If Obama wins what do we do with LIEberman?

Robdawg

I say since we're going to win handily in congress and presidency. What are we going to do with LIEberman?? can we kick him out?

I'm pretty sure next election for LIEberman he won't win again. Just curious as to if we can get rid of him now

I posted the same question a while back. And as I recall got no replies or just a couple.
Joe's are big right now in the USA though.

I say since we're going to win handily in congress and presidency. What are we going to do with LIEberman?? can we kick him out?

I'm pretty sure next election for LIEberman he won't win again. Just curious as to if we can get rid of him now

The only way the'll take repraisals against Leiberman, since he polls as a Democrat in the Senate, is if the Democrats win a 62 seat super majority. That probably won't happen.

The only way the'll take repraisals against Leiberman, since he polls as a Democrat in the Senate, is if the Democrats win a 62 seat super majority. That probably won't happen.

I was going to say, outside of the Iraq War he still pretty much votes along Democratic Party lines.

Ouch. I wouldn't talk about hanging a Jewish Senator from anything at all. Even in jest.

Just let him serve out his term and then vote him out if you think you can.

As mentioned above, without a 62 vote supermajority the dems cannot afford to take reprisals on Lieberman. If they were to pull that off then tell him not to caucus with you and look to the republicans to put him on committees

Back