Who are you voting for?

• Biden

• Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.

NakedHunterBiden

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump raped E. Jean Carroll
How are you voting?

vote-hand.gif

If the only two options were Trump and Biden, I'd pick Trump.
... and this is why the OP's poll is flawed, because it isn't representative of how one's ballot is actually going to look like. It needs to be as representative of one's actual ballot as possible, and also needs to include a "staying home/not voting" option.

Otherwise, in this case, you'd be marked down as a "Trump vote" when you don't actually plan on voting for Trump (unless you've recently changed your mind about it). Same goes for people who plan on voting for, say, Jill Stein instead of Joe Biden.

If the only two options were Trump and Biden, I'd pick Trump.
There is also maybe RFK jr, and definitely a libertarian candidate... Not to mention the option of not voting.

If you need any help getting to the polls, usually the Democrats will help you, however you plan to vote.

It needs to be as representative of one's actual ballot as possible, and also needs to include a "staying home/not voting" option.

Actually, it does include the not voting option. To not vote in this online poll, you simply do not vote in the online poll. Including an option where you vote for not voting would be self defeating.

There is also maybe RFK jr, and definitely a libertarian candidate... Not to mention the option of not voting.

If you need any help getting to the polls, usually the Democrats will help you, however you plan to vote.
Unless something changes, I'm voting for Chase Oliver.

The question was posed that limited the options to only two. I just wanted it to be known that I'm not voting for Trump, but would IF there were only two options.

Unless something changes, I'm voting for Chase Oliver.

The question was posed that limited the options to only two. I just wanted it to be known that I'm not voting for Trump, but would IF there were only two options.
I think you could do a reasonable job with three options: trump, Biden, other. Not voting would indicate not voting. If one of the other candidates were to start getting a significant number of votes, they would need to be broken out.

I think you could do a reasonable job with three options: trump, Biden, other. Not voting would indicate not voting. If one of the other candidates were to start getting a significant number of votes, they would need to be broken out.
Realistically speaking, in today's hyper-polarized political environment, the odds of a third party candidate even getting to 5% are rapidly decreasing. People are voting out of fear and against a candidate/party more than ever before. How else can you explain the record-setting numbers for THE single worst candidate combination in history?

Mitt Romney and Obama were damn near the same candidates, politically. Mitt was about as bland as you could get, but both were intelligent, professional, mentally fit and had not exceeded the life expectancy for their gender.

It's really crazy.

But, I align with Trump, politically, more than Biden. And I'd like to see Trump win so he HAS to go away and hopefully allow the Republican Party to nominate someone who isn't a caricature and embarrassing for the US.

Realistically speaking, in today's hyper-polarized political environment, the odds of a third party candidate even getting to 5% are rapidly decreasing. People are voting out of fear and against a candidate/party more than ever before. How else can you explain the record-setting numbers for THE single worst candidate combination in history?

Mitt Romney and Obama were damn near the same candidates, politically. Mitt was about as bland as you could get, but both were intelligent, professional, mentally fit and had not exceeded the life expectancy for their gender.

It's really crazy.

But, I align with Trump, politically, more than Biden. And I'd like to see Trump win so he HAS to go away and hopefully allow the Republican Party to nominate someone who isn't a caricature and embarrassing for the US.
While its good to see you'll vote for Trump, could you give us an explanation as to how you view him as a caricature and embarrassing for the US.?

While its good to see you'll vote for Trump, could you give us an explanation as to how you view him as a caricature and embarrassing for the US.?
I only said I would vote for Trump if the only two options were Biden and Trump. There are other options and I will not be voting for Trump.

Putting irrational fear aside, if you don't already recognize just how embarrassing Trump is, there is nothing I'm going to say that will convince you.

Back