If tomorrow at the Debate...

Socrtease

Verified User
Barack Obama said "I am not going to answer the questions the way you want me to or even the way the Moderator wants me to, I am going to talk straight to the American people," you Republicans won't say a word right? Riiiiiiiight.

Barack Obama said "I am not going to answer the questions the way you want me to or even the way the Moderator wants me to, I am going to talk straight to the American people," you Republicans won't say a word right? Riiiiiiiight.

And to prevent any hypocrisy (sp) Democrats will complain about it correct?

I would complain about it. But my bet is the people in your party would fucking flop on the ground in a grand mal. You know it was stupid and you also know that your party would shit down both legs if he did the same thing. I on the other hand know that BOTH individuals on the ticket I support have the ability to debate and stick with the conversation at hand.

I'd be thoroughly embarassed if Obama said something like that.

I hate it when any Dem doesn't answer a question directly; I always think it looks stupid & political. All politicians do it to an extent, but it's rare you hear someone announce a dodge like Palin did.

Let's be real. Obama isn't going to say that. no man would, or could.

Fact - the R's have lowered the bar for their woman candidate. Hillary Clinton was a huge leap for women. Republicans took that leap, and yanked it right back, about 50 years.

It's one of the many reasons why you aren't winning women. Smart women are pretty fucking infuriated, and as they should be.

Why not just get a dog, and teach it to fetch?

Back