If Trump is waiting for the electric chair, what will happen to the GOP?

I see nobody who would inherit the Trump haters and insurrectionists. Perhaps Bannon. To compete, the Reds need the crazies. Desantis is being shredded by Trump.

I see nobody who would inherit the Trump haters and insurrectionists. Perhaps Bannon. To compete, the Reds need the crazies. Desantis is being shredded by Trump.

Sure someone will give it a shot, Trump II, DeSantis, for primary purposes, is heading down that road

Trump is a criminal

I know, all that money he took from China.

Oh wait, that was Quid Pro.

Well, he's an enemy of the Reich....

And then there those bribes he was taking from Burisma.

I mean, orange man bad. The only REAL crime is opposing the Nazi democrat Reich. And Emmanuel Goldstein is GUILTY of that.

I mean, orange man bad. The only REAL crime is opposing the Nazi democrat Reich. And Emmanuel Goldstein is GUILTY of that.

607746832030277ec967697e.jpg
Trump treason

The Trumptards just came out and admitted that Fox News is too far to the left for them anymore?

Does that answer your question?

They are the left. The right wing in America is not the same as the right wing in Europe. The right in America is the heirs of Jefferson and the revolution, it's anarchists and freedom fighters.
The right-wing movement came from American Mexico. F*cking ultra-left Trumpists are cutting off relations with Mexico for this very reason: they don't want a resurrection of the Right.

This is a European whore. If he was against the left Reich, he would support the movement of peoples for independence, but he has always been a bedding of the Nazis from Berlin and Moscow, the imperialists and eurocentrists

They are the left. The right wing in America is not the same as the right wing in Europe. The right in America is the heirs of Jefferson and the revolution, it's anarchists and freedom fighters.
The right-wing movement came from American Mexico. F*cking ultra-left Trumpists are cutting off relations with Mexico for this very reason: they don't want a resurrection of the Right.

Yes.

If the Trumpists were right, they would NEVER leave the peoples of the Northern Alliance in trouble, captured by the totalitarian Pashtuns. America fought for the freedom of the Northern Alliance for several decades.

If the Trumpists were right, they would NEVER leave the peoples of the Northern Alliance in trouble, captured by the totalitarian Pashtuns. America fought for the freedom of the Northern Alliance for several decades.

That was 14 years before Trump ran. That was a Bush/Cheney thing, not a Trump thing.

Back