If Trump was a War General

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
We'd all have spoke German

876Zj6C.jpg

How can I post a 100 posts a day on JPP if I'm also somewhere else? It's also how you know I don't have any socks; I don't have the time. LOL

LOL. Well I can see you as a kind of guy who posts 1000 comments on /pol/ a day. That's where it's at. It's like 10000x the trash that JPP is.

How can I post a 100 posts a day on JPP if I'm also somewhere else? It's also how you know I don't have any socks; I don't have the time. LOL

Finally I got a good response.

If Trump was pres during WW2, he would say Hitler was a smart man who just wants to protect his borders and keep trying to appease him and the Japs by surrendering territory.

>"Tito. . .Toto. . .Tojo. . .great man. Smart man. He knew we were weak in Hawaii and you can't. . .you can't have a nation with weakness. Can't. You just can't. Hitler knew this too. So as of today my administration is drawing up the articles, many such articles, BEAUTIFUL articles, of surrender to the Axis powers. We will be giving Japan all the U.S. territory west of the Mississippi. Tijo. . .Tojo wanted more but I am a MASTER of the deal! Roosevelt would have given him more. Weak man. Weak angry man."

Back