If we turn on the giant faucet will it be open season for sharks?

Concart

Contributor
Our Fearless Cult leader has again come up with a brilliant plan for solving California’s water shortage. However I think we really need to think this one through. What if they can’t turn the giant faucet off fast enough. Will the resulting flooding along with a potential sharknado cause electric vehicle owners to make a terrible choice; electrocution or shark?

“So you have millions of gallons of water pouring down from the north with the snow caps in Canada and all pouring down,” Trump said at a press conference at his Los Angeles golf course.

“And they have essentially a very large faucet. And you turn the faucet and it takes one day to turn it. It’s massive.”

This is a genius idea, but I feel like we should make sure we can get that faucet turned back. I’m a little concerned.

“So you have millions of gallons of water pouring down from the north with the snow caps in Canada and all pouring down,” Trump said at a press conference at his Los Angeles golf course.
Does everyone realize that trump is delusional here? Water is not flowing from Canada to Los Angeles. There is thousands of miles, and many mountain ranges between Canada and Los Angeles.

trump is not capable of telling reality from his fantasies. he has no business in office.

Our Fearless Cult leader has again come up with a brilliant plan for solving California’s water shortage. However I think we really need to think this one through. What if they can’t turn the giant faucet off fast enough. Will the resulting flooding along with a potential sharknado cause electric vehicle owners to make a terrible choice; electrocution or shark?

“And they have essentially a very large faucet. And you turn the faucet and it takes one day to turn it. It’s massive.”

This is a genius idea, but I feel like we should make sure we can get that faucet turned back. I’m a little concerned.
Every day Trump keeps proving why so many of his former staffers think he's a fucking moron.

This rivals his ideas of injecting people with disinfectant and nuking hurricanes.

Does everyone realize that trump is delusional here? Water is not flowing from Canada to Los Angeles. There is thousands of miles, and many mountain ranges between Canada and Los Angeles.

trump is not capable of telling reality from his fantasies. he has no business in office.
Trump was never a very good with maps or reading. Remember the Sharpie incident? LOL

Trump-Dorian-Map-Sharpie-Transcript.jpg

Back