If You Laughed At Grok's Polling Claims:

Althea

Althea told me...........
Then you (raises hand) were correct to piss on his parade. I tried to tell Expresslane and Grok that they were offering rubbish as proof of...I'm not sure what?

[h=1]What the New Poll Favoring Trump Got Wrong and the Pundits Missed[/h]
[FONT=&quot]Despite the borrowed ABC/Washington Post branding, the consultant who conducted this research makes for a case study in shoddy methodological practices.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Even other pollsters have attacked the methods of this Abt Associates poll for ABC/Washington Post pointing out that it strangely included all adults in its sample of 1,006, rather than just registered voters, and that breaking out registered voters brings the sample down to an even smaller 900.

Furthermore, analysis of subgroups like young people, independents, Hispanics and Black Americans are so tiny they are not valid. Pollster [/FONT]
Cornel Belcher[FONT=&quot] commented “The poll really is trash, and I don’t say that lightly because I’ve had respect for their polling in the past.”[/FONT]

It is a year and a half from the election. Polls are super meaningless now.
I would go as far as to say they're meaningless one month from an election.

I believe millions of people lie to pollsters just to create false senses of security for the opposition.

Still, I always check sampling for any poll, and the above referenced polling is laughable.

Just what you expect from Grok and his sidekick Expresslane.

I would go as far as to say they're meaningless one month from an election.

I believe millions of people lie to pollsters just to create false senses of security for the opposition.

Still, I always check sampling for any poll, and the above referenced polling is laughable.

Just what you expect from Grok and his sidekick Expresslane.

Polling companies release polls way too early to create relevance. They have to justify their existence.

Then you (raises hand) were correct to piss on his parade. I tried to tell Expresslane and Grok that they were offering rubbish as proof of...I'm not sure what?

[h=1]What the New Poll Favoring Trump Got Wrong and the Pundits Missed[/h]

I laugh at Grok everything, so it was no different.

Back