• Slightly Disagree: There are some problems but nothing serious

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's illegal immigration?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Granule

Firebrand
Ann Coulter was a guest on Hannity today. She basically said that bringing illegals into this country to live, increases the Democrat voting base. If we continue to keep letting this happen, then the Republican party will pretty much cease to exist.

So what do you think: Agree, or Disagree?

First you have to get past the idea that this is a binary decision. The left wants it to be so which should tell you its wrong right there. If you cant get past that then she is right. If you CAN get past this thenthe fastest growing demographic in America which is naturally conservative gets very wooable. Consider this, do those people come here because their shithole countries are the lands of NO opportunity and what they want is to make a living and live their lives or to become pe5s of the elite ? Remember they work everyday and sacrifice by squeezi g their costs to nothing living packed into rooms. This is whythey thrive. There is a third way, Bush II laid it out because he saw the opportunity. Think outside the box kiddos. This old stuff aintgettkng it done and why rely on the donkeys killing themselves bycrashing and burnjng the country ? Every time we do they damage it closer to where it wont come back. Time to grow.

Ann Coulter was a guest on Hannity today. She basically said that bringing illegals into this country to live, increases the Democrat voting base. If we continue to keep letting this happen, then the Republican party will pretty much cease to exist.

So what do you think: Agree, or Disagree?

Your entire philosophy of politics is just as expected..............................

We are all illegals, let's tackle that. Yet today we have standards so I'm not using that. :fogey: (sorry Indians, we never seem to have time for ACTUAL history)

Bush had the House and Sentate, tell me what laws he made to stop this low wage labor.....................America loves the low wage labor, just like the slave days, yet we aren't using force for that labor.

The Right wing wants to stop illegal immigration like the left wants to stop Corporate funding of politics.

The common denominator in all of politics is the people pay and the greedy win. Education is what separates the greedy from the struggling.

Mann coulter is nothing but an agent provocateur who's largely irrelevant now. I wouldn't believe a single word from her even if her tongue came notarized.

I agree with Coulter. Not everyone gets excited about dissolving borders and celebrating unbridled diversity.

I agree with Coulter. Not everyone gets excited about dissolving borders and celebrating unbridled diversity.

I hate feeding the people that don't do homework information but Im so sick of stupid.

The Left as far as I've seen has never said they want to dissolve boarders. The Right always states this but doesn't follow through when they have power, just like the Left States " we want money out of politics" then have the power to do so and there is always a bigger topic.

If we pull over all Mexicans, today, it takes HOURS to let someone go that is an American Citizen. Yet the very people that fight for American Liberty think it's worth profiling, via Bill O'Reilly.

Clearly America is learning at a rapid rate. I just hope there is minimal lies mixed in the education.

In short, the Right Wing wants Illegals for cheap labor. The Left wants them for the people they are and/or votes.

To Coulter’s point, “immigrants aren’t being assimilated into our culture, they’re assimilating us into their culture.”

How come Coulter ignores the fact that in yesteryear white Europeans came to the American continent and didn’t assimilate into the American aborigines culture but rather forced the aborigines into the white European culture?

What goes around comes around!

I hate feeding the people that don't do homework information but Im so sick of stupid.
Gosh, so am I.

The Left as far as I've seen has never said they want to dissolve boarders.
Interesting. Does that mean the Left is trying to maintain the borders?

The Right always states this but doesn't follow through when they have power
I see. So the Left is trying to maintain the borders and the Right is not?

just like the Left States " we want money out of politics" then have the power to do so and there is always a bigger topic.
Elaborate please.

If we pull over all Mexicans, today, it takes HOURS to let someone go that is an American Citizen. Yet the very people that fight for American Liberty think it's worth profiling, via Bill O'Reilly.
Is this a plea for the Left to manage immigration laws and maintain our borders?

Clearly America is learning at a rapid rate. I just hope there is minimal lies mixed in the education.
Jeepers, me too. You make the Left sound so efficient and patriotic! ;)

Back