Illegal is not a race

so if a white guy gets pulled over in Wilcox they are going to ask him about his citizenship?

Would they have reason to believe he's not a citizen? Does he have an accent? Does he speak english? Does he have ID? Insurance?

what's your point? Is there some other way to discern if someone is an illgeal immigrant? Let me know your great plan, dickwad

so if a white guy gets pulled over in Wilcox they are going to ask him about his citizenship?

No; they're going to ask him for his ID, just like EVERYONE ELSE.
If he can't provide proof of who he is; then they have the right to detain him, until it can be proven who he is.
If they then discover he's Canadian and here illegally, he'll be deported.

You already know all this and you're just trying to see how much shit you can stir up.

Arizona is doing what the federal government is supposed to be doing but will not do. Kudos to Arizona.

I'm saying racist skinheads worked with the sponsors. The law is not racist, it's exactly like the Germans in WWII. It's Nazi like they made all the Jews have papers.

I'm saying racist skinheads worked with the sponsors. The law is not racist, it's exactly like the Germans in WWII. It's Nazi like they made all the Jews have papers.

what's your plan for immigration enforcement? Besides, the law is clear that they have to have a legal reason to stop you to begin with. The fact is they made provisions to avoid violation of rights, but dumbfucks like you didn't bother to educate yourself on the actual law, but instead you morons keep repeating strawman arguments. You're retarded

what's your plan for immigration enforcement? Besides, the law is clear that they have to have a legal reason to stop you to begin with. The fact is they made provisions to avoid violation of rights, but dumbfucks like you didn't bother to educate yourself on the actual law, but instead you morons keep repeating strawman arguments. You're retarded

And all the officer has to do is claim he noticed a tail light out, or that the driver didn't signal when he made a turn and...voila...instant legal reason to stop whoever they want.

Are you really going to try and pretend that cops don't ALREADY do that?

And all the officer has to do is claim he noticed a tail light out, or that the driver didn't signal when he made a turn and...voila...instant legal reason to stop whoever they want.

Are you really going to try and pretend that cops don't ALREADY do that?

You guys are like conspiracy theorists. You're fucking kooky. The law says cops are liable if they violate rights. What the fuck more do you want?

Go buy some carbon credits and pray to Obama, you dumbfuck

They got a point?!

51910ahnc.jpg

Nah, the "natives" immigrated here too.

PLease allow me to jump ahead and summerize the next 10 posts.

NU-UH
Did to
No they didn't
They came across the frozen bering straight
Not all of them
YES they did
No they didn't
Even history says they did
You're a racist and stupid

PLease allow me to jump ahead and summerize the next 10 posts.

NU-UH
Did to
No they didn't
They came across the frozen bering straight
Not all of them
YES they did
No they didn't
Even history says they did
You're a racist and stupid

you forgot "I proved I was right on page 36 with my brilliant posts and you still haven't been able to get over being in awe of me".....

Back