I'm a silk merchant joining political discussions

tofit

I'm a silk merchant. I've been working on building and growing a silk business. Today is my day off and I wanted to read and post about politics.
These day's the US market is getting pretty hard. With the Chinese offering factory retail through Amazon, our businesses are starting to feel the burn of economic arbitration.
It's hard work to get a business up in the USA, I've had to jump through so many hoops and have many more to jump through.

Anyhow, It's good to meet you all.

Hello tofit,

Welcome to the fray. A fairly untamed bunch here. I hope you can tolerate all the trash talk and find some of the genuine political discussions.

I don't know why you chose to talk about your work. I can't imagine why anybody would want to put their personal info out on the internet. I suppose it doesn't hurt your business to do networking.

Good luck here. I hope this place is not too rough for you. There is as much talk about one another as there is about politics. Lotta small minds here.

I'm a silk merchant. I've been working on building and growing a silk business. Today is my day off and I wanted to read and post about politics.
These day's the US market is getting pretty hard. With the Chinese offering factory retail through Amazon, our businesses are starting to feel the burn of economic arbitration.
It's hard work to get a business up in the USA, I've had to jump through so many hoops and have many more to jump through.

Anyhow, It's good to meet you all.
Hi Silk. Welcome to JPP. Maybe Amazon is the problem with your business model since they have a near monopoly In online retail distribution?

Back