I'm Back Baby

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
After a long and much needed hiatus, I have decided that the current events of the past two weeks demand my unique insights. So I am back.

The Teflon Don rides again

After a long and much needed hiatus, I have decided that the current events of the past two weeks demand my unique insights. So I am back.

I love it, out of hiding.

Welcome Back to the game.

Welcome back TD. Not much has changed. Still the same leftist lying mental midgets as when you left. :laugh:

You disappeared three days after the 2020 elections when it became clear Biden had won the electoral college.

"Much needed hiatus"?

Or nervous breakdown and clinical depression?

You disappeared three days after the 2020 elections when it became clear Biden had won the electoral college.

"Much needed hiatus"?

Or nervous breakdown and clinical depression?
I am very impressed that you tracked my every movement. No, it was time for me to take a break from this forum. I allowed myself to get too caught up in things and become someone I wasn't. But, with a consequential election coming up and the goings on of the last two weeks, I thought what the fuck? More than likely I will exit again post election no matter who wins.

But, like all marxists, you are free to believe what you will if it helps you sleep at night.

I did notice that I had quite an extensive Ignore list upon my return. I decided to give all on it a mulligan for the time being. Even evince. We will see if they are worthy of my magnanimous gesture or if they will just end up back on the list. Only time will tell.

I am very impressed that you tracked my every movement. No, it was time for me to take a break from this forum. I allowed myself to get too caught up in things and become someone I wasn't. But, with a consequential election coming up and the goings on of the last two weeks, I thought what the fuck? More than likely I will exit again post election no matter who wins.

But, like all marxists, you are free to believe what you will if it helps you sleep at night.

I did notice that I had quite an extensive Ignore list upon my return. I decided to give all on it a mulligan for the time being. Even evince. We will see if they are worthy of my magnanimous gesture or if they will just end up back on the list. Only time will tell.
No matter the circumstances of your departure, I’m glad you returned.

Back