I'm baking an apple pie

jakemax

Banned
I baked a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving and so today I'm baking an apple pie. I like to bake and my pies usually come out pretty good. I made one about a month ago and it was deelish! Anybody else cook or bake?

I baked a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving and so today I'm baking an apple pie. I like to bake and my pies usually come out pretty good. I made one about a month ago and it was deelish! Anybody else cook or bake?

Will a hole appear in the middle of the pie?

Yes I cook for the family I no longer work due to health issues and my lady has her own business , so I cook a lot. I do bake but not much , as for apple pies I made a lot of them in wv but I had a soure of great old time apples on the farm that were perfect for homemade apple pies.

I make my own sauces, pasta and love to cook chickens whole. Im love sea food and thanks to now living in fl I have a great source at port Canaveral for sea food after getting to know a couple fishing boat captains .

Back