I'm calling it now...McCain is YOUR next President!

CanadianKid

Thanks to Lieberman Democrats like Cypress and Desh who keep on propping up McCain in New Hampshire, South Carolina and Florida...

Now you got the fraud media maverick gonna steam over the Dems in the general election...

Good luck to ya!

CK

Thanks to Lieberman Democrats like Cypress and Desh who keep on propping up McCain in New Hampshire, South Carolina and Florida...

Now you got the fraud media maverick gonna steam over the Dems in the general election...

Good luck to ya!

CK

Thanks---we are gonna need it if he or any dem wins. My question to you from Canada is---when McCain joins Canada with the US and Mexico--how will you and I benifit?

Have you ever wondered why there is such a huge push in the USA to not discriminate against any other race? I suspect it is not just because it is the nice thing to do---but conditioning for a new world order.

I really hate manipulation.

Okay...............

Thanks---we are gonna need it if he or any dem wins. My question to you from Canada is---when McCain joins Canada with the US and Mexico--how will you and I benifit?

Have you ever wondered why there is such a huge push in the USA to not discriminate against any other race? I suspect it is not just because it is the nice thing to do---but conditioning for a new world order.

let me show you the way...John is really a super conservative...he just played the game to get traction...remember when the old school GOP shot his wings off...well he was upset and vowed to be the comeback kid...he used the idiot Kennedy et al to prepare a sneak attack...he was a jet jockey after all!:)

I am starting to believe you are asshat, pretending to be even more stupid, to get around all the ignore lists

I am starting to believe you are asshat, pretending to be even more stupid, to get around all the ignore lists

Not even close. AssHat is highly intelligent, and he's kicked you around pretty good lately, so I can see why you don't like him.

This guy is just a dumbass.

McLame would be better than Hillary or Obama...though not much better. Provided, of course, he keeps his promises to appoint law-abiding judges like Roberts, Alito, Scalia, and Thomas to the courts.

I'm confident he would run defense well (meaning,a little bigger and more aggressive than Bush has). The bad news: Kiss the border fence and Bush's tax cuts goodbye, and hello amnesty for 20,000,000 illegal aliens.

Hopefully the judges he appoints, will find his campaign censorship act unconstitutional. I would give him partial credit for that - if he hadn't been the one to write the damned thing in the first place.

But don't count Romney out. He still has lots of delegates too, and overall is more conservative than McLame, though a long way from perfect.

I'm sorry Battlebitch, but I still have my Moron Filter turned on so I can only assume you were talking about how much you love the cock.

let me show you the way...John is really a super conservative...he just played the game to get traction...remember when the old school GOP shot his wings off...well he was upset and vowed to be the comeback kid...he used the idiot Kennedy et al to prepare a sneak attack...he was a jet jockey after all!:)

I'd be very happy if your excuses for McLame's liberal (and frequently unconstitutional) actions turned out to be true.

But I don't trust him any farther than I can throw him. We MUST judge politicians on what they've done in the past, not just on what they (or others) say. And what he has done, 75% sucks.

Let me guess? North American Union? Idiot. :FootMouth:

Back