I'm doing a paper for school what do you all think bout' it?

a11n

A bill being currently considered is the bill of CONSOLIDATED NATURAL RESOURCES ACT OF 2008.The bill’s number is S. 2739 it’s author is Jeff Bingaman. The bill a basically an act to extend the commonwealth to the Northern Mariana Islands. The bill will evolve the Department of the Interior, the Forest Service, and the Department of Energy. The bill is supported by a New Mexican Congressman. The pros of this bill will be stated in the following sentences. The bill will get rid of unfunded liabilities and it will be helpful. The bill will bring up bipartisanship which is good for all the parties and will end the confrontations and overall will be thoughtful about the unexpected views of unfunded liabilities. The bill will help addresses the water resource problems that many countries have been seeing. The bill will also help many national parks as well, the Piers Blanca’s Historic Light Station in California, and the Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse in Florida to name a few. The bill will have an assemblage of natural, historic, and resources that together represent distinctive aspects of American heritage worthy of recognition, conservation, interpretation, and continuing use; it will reflect traditions, customs, beliefs, and historical events that are valuable parts of the national story; it will provide outstanding opportunities to conserve natural, historic, cultural, architectural, or scenic features; The cons of this bill will mean that the acceptation of this bill will amount in the cost of taxpayers’ money and it will still be disputed among some members of the House and the Senate and the selection of this bill could mean a weakness in the continuance of bipartisanship instead of actually helping it in the long run. This bill also prohibits federal funds. Plus this bill made exceed the limit of 25% of the total project which could backfire and instead hurt the original purpose of the bill. The bill could see an instant decrease in support and would then become thrown out and taken out fo consideration because the original meaning of the bill would then be invalid and the whole purpose on instating the bill could be all for nothing. And all the Costs incurred by the Secretary of the Interior for the physical fortification of Bureau of Reclamation facilities to satisfy increased post September 11, 2001, security needs, including the construction, modification, upgrade, or replacement of such facility fortifications, would be nonreimbursable and that’s not good. The bill cannot exceed $18,900,000 which is another con and that is not good. The bill could also the technical, economic, environmental, and other obstacles to reducing the quantity of produced water, the water that humans in America consume. The termination date for this bill is quite early and that’s not good either. The Termination date is Termination authority. The authority for the Secretary to implement the First Increment shall terminate on September 30, 2020 which is coming rather soon to be quite honest. This bill is very very very expensive and of course will all know this but I’m going to say it again. That’s no good! Let me say it one more time to yall! That’s no good! Ya’ll hear me?! I said! That’s no good!

Back