I'm done

apparently nannyzappa and luney can't take a joke...i'm leaving the default color....but i have to admit, this lame bait thread snagged two board morons, i thought i was only get dune....

:D

apparently nannyzappa and luney can't take a joke...i'm leaving the default color....but i have to admit, this lame bait thread snagged two board morons, i thought i was only get dune....

What can I say?

You don't even have the smarts to go along with your own previous demands...or are you now going to claim you never berated another poster for making a joke but not including a smiley to indicate as much?

if you couldn't tell i was joking, you have no sense of humor....i clearly spell out i'm leaving the default color scheme....besides, i've made previous joke leaving threads because i think they're hilarious. if someone really wants to leave, just leave. i also make them to snare haters like you who get all excited that the "dreadful" yurt is leaving, but alas, he is just baiting poor fools like you.

if you couldn't tell i was joking, you have no sense of humor....i clearly spell out i'm leaving the default color scheme....besides, i've made previous joke leaving threads because i think they're hilarious. if someone really wants to leave, just leave. i also make them to snare haters like you who get all excited that the "dreadful" yurt is leaving, but alas, he is just baiting poor fools like you.

Well thank you for admitting you've deliberately lied on these boards before.

Guess no one need bother continuing to look for proof...you've admitted as much all on your own...ROFL!

great...now joking or mimicking someone is lying...nannyzappa to the rescue!

everyone get the memo and understand it....if you joke or mimic someone, you're a liar....thank you nannyzappa for making our lives better!

great...now joking or mimicking someone is lying...nannyzappa to the rescue!

everyone get the memo and understand it....if you joke or mimic someone, you're a liar....thank you nannyzappa for making our lives better!

Gee, I'm sorry...really I am.

Unfortunately the fact of the matter is, if you weren't such a total lying douche, then we wouldn't need those rules.

Sadly, you are so we do...ROTFLMBFAO!!

Gee, I'm sorry...really I am.

Unfortunately the fact of the matter is, if you weren't such a total lying douche, then we wouldn't need those rules.

Sadly, you are so we do...ROTFLMBFAO!!

don't be sorry, you've rescued me from a life of deceit and sin....i will never tell another joke, nor will i ever mimic someone again....you've shown me the truth!!!!!!!

bless your loving soul nannyzappa!

all praise nannyzappa for showing us that joking and mimicking is sinning!!!!!

Actually, I think Zappapatooty meant.

ROTFLMBMOFAO!

ROLLING ON FLOOR LAUGHING MY BIG MORBIDLY OBESE MOTHU FRUCKIN ASS OFF​

yurt i put you on my top ten list of people i would never to want leave. concurrently, whatever you say goes O_O

Back