Im glad the dems have finally woken up to what middle class is

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
Forever they have been talking about someone making more then 65K as being rich and the threat of tax increase has kept us from voting for any of them. finally it seems they are waking up to the fact that that those living on the east and west coast making like 100k is like making 50k in some other part of the country. The disparity is huge now.

those living on the east and west costs can move if they want a cheaper cost of living.
Why should the rest of the country support their choice to live there ?
Let the market decide.

those living on the east and west costs can move if they want a cheaper cost of living.
Why should the rest of the country support their choice to live there ?
Let the market decide.

?!?! That makes no sense! We're the the donor states.

Congratulations! that's great news.

Thanks Darla! It's going to be nice to finally enjoy the full benefits of being a husband rather than just a b/f. I just gotta worry about my credit score.. lol. With the money I save in taxes though should help pay off some of her debts, they are all Medical Bills and School Loans though, no Credit Cards I have to worry about there. lol

A) Either someone making $50K or less or
B) a politician speaking to people that make $50K or less

Ha

Maybe FDR considered 65k to be rich.

From what I recall, Dems tried to expand SCHIP to middle income families making 60K or so, and Repukes said those people were making too much money.

just recently has the dems been saying 200k for middle class cut off. kerry was first one in 03. Hillary said other night during debate.. tho her ss plan and health care plan would increase tax on those below 200k.. she said she would leave bush tax cuts under that number.

just recently has the dems been saying 200k for middle class cut off. kerry was first one in 03. Hillary said other night during debate.. tho her ss plan and health care plan would increase tax on those below 200k.. she said she would leave bush tax cuts under that number.

200k is not 65k. I've never heard a single Dem say 65k is rich.

well they were saying protect middle class yet all taxes were increasing on above 65k range.. so by that would indicate they considered only under 65k middle class.

dnt file with state that ur married. have union.. they will never know.. wont be legal marriage.. so can file separate taxes.

um... unless your state still has the marriage penalty then you are incorrect, you should be aware that the fed eliminated the discrepancy.

um... unless your state still has the marriage penalty then you are incorrect, you should be aware that the fed eliminated the discrepancy.

Are all deduction/credits allowed for couples doubled that of single filers?

Back