I'm happy all the righties are now going out of their way to slander Obama

Its really sad. I hope they play this speech over and over on the news sites.

It is full of truths any thinking person can relate to .

Obama is doing great if this false outrage story is the best dirt they can dig up on him.
I think this is pretty funny actually. A sign of desperation this early in the game is great.

Sh*t, noboby bungles more predictions that me, but I called it a long time ago, that that wingnuttotopia would go after Obama's church as a refuge of angry, racist black people. So, I get a high five for that.

Frankly, I think its almost time to buy some diapers for the wingnuts who are pooping their drawers over the rhetoric of a black pastor.

This is rightwing political campaigning 101. Willie Horton, Swift boating, John McCain's illigit black child, Gore's "I invented the internet" false statement, etc. So long as you are saved by the blood of Jesus in the right Jesus church and we don't care if you sink this country into a war we had no business being it, we don't care that you spent money along with your party in control of congress, like a drunken sailor. So long as you hate queers as much as we hate queers and so long as you worship 8 cells in a blastocyst the same way we worship 8 cells in a blastocyst then you are our guy. Even when we didn't vote for you 8 years ago cause we didn't like the idea of you having an illigit black child. And the real problem is the Dems don't know how to counter this shit. Someone should be out right now getting every document about McCain's pillheaded wife that was so addicted to pain killers that she STOLE them from an agency she headed and McCain used shitloads of political capital to COVER IT UP. But remember, Character counts!

I'm happy all the righties are now going out of their way to slander Obama

You mean, that if one forum fruitcake says "righties" are slandering Obama, that means they are slandering Obama?

Even if none have done it?

Wow, the power of print.....! :lolup:

Back