im in hell

I told you he was all about you, 'dawg. Nobody remembers somebody from a bar for months on end unless they are infatuated...

Watch out, this guy is going to involuntarily out you to your coworkers unless you make it very clear where the boundaries are.

I told you he was all about you, 'dawg. Nobody remembers somebody from a bar for months on end unless they are infatuated...

Watch out, this guy is going to involuntarily out you to your coworkers unless you make it very clear where the boundaries are.

im sure he already has to some people to be honest.... i was sitting at my desk and he touched my head w/ a pen or his finger to point out a bald spot to some one else and said 'is that a bald spot' and she laughed... i said don't think so... then everyone was like ooohhhh your cranky today, then i go im just tired today....

but they don't know what im tired from....

:clink: :clink:

ugh.....yeah Damo's right. He's been sitting idly by for months now, waiting for the perfect opportunity. Yikes. I think setting boundaries is a must at this point.

he hasn't quite passed the line yet. Now, he's just being an annoying pest. But it can quickly escalate.

Must be a nice life if someone walking by your desk is HELL for you! LOL You are sure in for a suprise later.................

Back