I'm sorry but this is too funny

I personally cannot see how anyone who claims to be a follower of Christ can vote democrat. A man in my mens small group said he was going to vote for Hillary and I just cannot figure out how any Christian could vote for someone that condones the killing of babies. Honestly, how can a Christian be some narrow minded to be more worried about all the other issues he or she wants (universal healthcare, gun control, etc) and just let the killing of babies be collateral damage? Honestly!! How!! Every single other issue involves people. Without people these issues are non-existent. Babies are people for crying out loud!!!

So how can anyone who claims to be followers of Christ vote for Hillary or Obama with a clear conscious?

This can't be serious.

Dunno..........

I personally cannot see how anyone who claims to be a follower of Christ can vote democrat. A man in my mens small group said he was going to vote for Hillary and I just cannot figure out how any Christian could vote for someone that condones the killing of babies. Honestly, how can a Christian be some narrow minded to be more worried about all the other issues he or she wants (universal healthcare, gun control, etc) and just let the killing of babies be collateral damage? Honestly!! How!! Every single other issue involves people. Without people these issues are non-existent. Babies are people for crying out loud!!!

So how can anyone who claims to be followers of Christ vote for Hillary or Obama with a clear conscious?

ask darla and Lady T...this is their domain!

Back