I'm Voting for Paris!

Paris has a lot in common with my wife. Both are slim, have silky long hair and small breast, are stylish and have HUGE feet. Big difference is that Paris is blonde and fabulously wealthy heiress. My wife is a brunette and a farmers daughter but she probably did do better in college than Paris.

I don't find her all that attractive, she looks like a bird or something. I do think she has a career in comedy, parodying herself. So long as she doesn't try to sing or act again.

"I don't find her all that attractive"

Well, if your the "Bush in jeans" type, I can see where she'd fall out of your normal proclivities...

Paris has a lot in common with my wife. Both are slim, have silky long hair and small breast, are stylish and have HUGE feet. Big difference is that Paris is blonde and fabulously wealthy heiress. My wife is a brunette and a farmers daughter but she probably did do better in college than Paris.

The sad thing is Paris has made millions on her own. Not from any actual talent mind you (well one could probably argue she is a great marketer/self promoter) but from being a 'party girl' who gets paid 6 to 7 figures to show up at events.

"I don't find her all that attractive"

Well, if your the "Bush in jeans" type, I can see where she'd fall out of your normal proclivities...

LOL

I love when message board men start rambling about all of the women they "don't find attractive". When SATC came out there was an article about it at the NY Times, and you should have seen the men lining up to claim that all of them were "over the hill hags" and why they wouldn't sleep with them, and Kim Catrell was this and that. I was like, yeah, sure. So I posted this comment about how we all knew that the men making these claims couldn't get Kim Catrell's maid into bed, never mind Catrell...but in a full paragraph skewering.

Horseshit!

Back