Impeachment Do Nothing Party

DeMartMan

For years Republicans have been blocking everything that would be make America better. They have become know as the Party of No, of the filibuster, the do nothing Party, but the one hope has been if they got back into power that they would roll up their sleeves and go back to work. After all millions of Americans are suffering. Despite that Republicans have no intention of serving the American people, they are more interested in a petty vendetta for having lost election. This do nothing Party is planning on going from the Party of No to the Party of Impeachments.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6y7aJ01-4Q"]YouTube- Impeachment Do Nothing Party[/ame]

DeMart you gave me semi-wood there for a minute. Unfortunately like many liberals you fall into the trap of giving the Republican Party WAY more credit than they deserve. If the Republican Party was really the party of no they would tell the American people the government cannot spend more money than it has and actually stick to that. Instead it sends out a lot of nice sound bites but spends more than most horny men at a hore shop sad to say.

So the Republican Party in no way has earned the right to be called the party of no. They are just hores in different ways.

Party first and the Nation be

DeMart you gave me semi-wood there for a minute. Unfortunately like many liberals you fall into the trap of giving the Republican Party WAY more credit than they deserve. If the Republican Party was really the party of no they would tell the American people the government cannot spend more money than it has and actually stick to that. Instead it sends out a lot of nice sound bites but spends more than most horny men at a hore shop sad to say.

So the Republican Party in no way has earned the right to be called the party of no. They are just hores in different ways.

The video laid out what the agenda of these Republicans are, not to put America back to work, on the contrary, they want the opposite, an economy in the toilet for the 2012 election. They wouldn't even care if another Republican Great Depression was to hit. To me this type of partisanship is the most unpatriotic as it gets. What is sad is that there are far too many on the right that put their Party ahead of the Country. I'm sorry, but impeachment is no solution to a Nation in preil, NP knew this even those she lost a lot of points for taking the stance, but where are the Republican leaders showing such courage to say that impeachment is off the table? Party first and the Nation be damn, that should be the Republican motto.

The video laid out what the agenda of these Republicans are, not to put America back to work, on the contrary, they want the opposite, an economy in the toilet for the 2012 election. They wouldn't even care if another Republican Great Depression was to hit. To me this type of partisanship is the most unpatriotic as it gets. What is sad is that there are far too many on the right that put their Party ahead of the Country. I'm sorry, but impeachment is no solution to a Nation in preil, NP knew this even those she lost a lot of points for taking the stance, but where are the Republican leaders showing such courage to say that impeachment is off the table? Party first and the Nation be damn, that should be the Republican motto.

So basically, if Obama like, murdered someone, you wouldn't be in favor of impeaching him, because of what that might put the nation through? Is that what you are saying? Let me ask you something, when has impeachment EVER been "taken off the table" for any other president in history? It sort of flies in the face of our Constitution, doesn't it?

It's time to put the Nation ahead of the Republican Party

So basically, if Obama like, murdered someone, you wouldn't be in favor of impeaching him, because of what that might put the nation through? Is that what you are saying? Let me ask you something, when has impeachment EVER been "taken off the table" for any other president in history? It sort of flies in the face of our Constitution, doesn't it?

Excuse me, the President hasn't murdered anyone, now you could make the case that Mr. Bush murdered millions by lying us into an unprovoked war and yes, it would have been great to have impeach both him and Cheney, but not if doing so brought us to economic ruin. Impeachments for BJs and phony Black Panthers stories that even Bush dismissed is destructive to our Constitution. It's time to put the Nation ahead of the Republican Party. How about chanting USA USA USA and meaning it for a change.

Excuse me, the President hasn't murdered anyone, now you could make the case that Mr. Bush murdered millions by lying us into an unprovoked war and yes, it would have been great to have impeach both him and Cheney, but not if doing so brought us to economic ruin. Impeachments for BJs and phony Black Panthers stories that even Bush dismissed is destructive to our Constitution. It's time to put the Nation ahead of the Republican Party. How about chanting USA USA USA and meaning it for a change.

No, excuse ME... Let me explain something to you, I don't take orders from you, and I don't need your 'patriot' lectures, or you talking down to me. I will tell you how it's going to be, your boy in the White House better pin back those big Dumbo ears, and get ready for some intense scrutinizing. If something happens to shake out (and you're obviously scared it will), then Impeachment is the process established in our Constitution for dealing with it. There is a pretty high standard, you didn't fail to impeach Bush because the economy was bad!

We are well aware of the fact that, whatever might happen to transpire with regard to 'high crimes or misdemeanors', the democrats will certainly put the old spin on it, and the actual 'impeachment' will be for something that is totally unrelated to the situation. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath to a grand jury, not for having consensual sex. His lie was about consensual sex, but it could have been about ANYTHING! The "high crime" was LYING UNDER OATH! But now, here we are, nearly two fucking decades from his impeachment, and you are still propping up the idea it was about sex. So, you're going to lie, no matter what goes down.

I think you're asking a lot for Republicans to "take impeachment off the table" ...aside from the fact it would be completely unconstitutional to do so, and place the President in a role of a King, above the law, above the people. And why the heck are you so worried about this anyway? Aren't you pathetically stupid enough to believe Obama is the most ethical and 'cleanest' politician to ever come out of Chicago, Illinois? How could anyone even think he would be corrupt to begin with? It shouldn't bother you that impeachment is still on the table, if your guy hasn't done anything he could get impeached for.

No, excuse ME... Let me explain something to you, I don't take orders from you, and I don't need your 'patriot' lectures, or you talking down to me. I will tell you how it's going to be, your boy in the White House better pin back those big Dumbo ears, and get ready for some intense scrutinizing. If something happens to shake out (and you're obviously scared it will), then Impeachment is the process established in our Constitution for dealing with it. There is a pretty high standard, you didn't fail to impeach Bush because the economy was bad!

We are well aware of the fact that, whatever might happen to transpire with regard to 'high crimes or misdemeanors', the democrats will certainly put the old spin on it, and the actual 'impeachment' will be for something that is totally unrelated to the situation. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath to a grand jury, not for having consensual sex. His lie was about consensual sex, but it could have been about ANYTHING! The "high crime" was LYING UNDER OATH! But now, here we are, nearly two fucking decades from his impeachment, and you are still propping up the idea it was about sex. So, you're going to lie, no matter what goes down.

I think you're asking a lot for Republicans to "take impeachment off the table" ...aside from the fact it would be completely unconstitutional to do so, and place the President in a role of a King, above the law, above the people. And why the heck are you so worried about this anyway? Aren't you pathetically stupid enough to believe Obama is the most ethical and 'cleanest' politician to ever come out of Chicago, Illinois? How could anyone even think he would be corrupt to begin with? It shouldn't bother you that impeachment is still on the table, if your guy hasn't done anything he could get impeached for.

Translation: "Don't confuse my with the facts, I've already been told what to think by Limbaugh." This isn't you is it?

Crazy%20Teabaggers22.jpg

just a joke

This is just deflection. Answer Dixie's question.

"your boy in the White House"

We know what you are implying here Dixie. Enough said about you.

lets not rewrite history. Clinton was not impeached for getting blown in the white house. he was impeached for lying under oath about it. Lying.....that same thing that you think Bush/Cheney should have been impeached about.

Back