Impeachment - IRS Scandal - or Much to do about Nothing?

DeMartMan

In a hyper partisan state as ours has been for the last thirty years, it becomes easy to see conspiracies and persecutions at every bend. The question is, with the last revelation of the IRS targeting of Right-wing groups for investigations, is that anything other than just doing their jobs? It is the job of the IRS to verify claims which exempt individuals or groups from taxation, with out them doing that job, America would quickly run out of money and go bankrupt.

In a hyper partisan state as ours has been for the last thirty years, it becomes easy to see conspiracies and persecutions at every bend. The question is, with the last revelation of the IRS targeting of Right-wing groups for investigations, is that anything other than just doing their jobs? It is the job of the IRS to verify claims which exempt individuals or groups from taxation, with out them doing that job, America would quickly run out of money and go bankrupt.

Long time, no see!

Long time, no see!
Hi, sorry that I missed you last night. My day starts at 2 am and I tire so easy these days. Yeah, it has been a bit and as you can see by my video, I have aged - gray beard and all. I am going to try to get back to making more videos and painting.
Marty

Hi, sorry that I missed you last night. My day starts at 2 am and I tire so easy these days. Yeah, it has been a bit and as you can see by my video, I have aged - gray beard and all. I am going to try to get back to making more videos and painting.
Marty

Please check in often!

The Right Wing openly avoids taxation, via Romney and others. The extreme Right even has hundreds of video's online that tell you not to pay Federal Income Taxes and state that there is no law that requires you to.

The Left......if it's considered that because we have a Left President...was basically guilty of pulling over a Mexican in a state that is known to have TONS of illegal Aliens.

Profiling at it's base. It's why most Americans were happy to see the Right educate themselves on profiling. Did they learn from it?

The Right Wing openly avoids taxation, via Romney and others. The extreme Right even has hundreds of video's online that tell you not to pay Federal Income Taxes and state that there is no law that requires you to.

Yeah! Those “right-wing” bastards Warren Buffet and Bill Gates are notorious for avoiding taxes and pretending to beg the government to tax them more. Shit! If they really wanted to pay more taxes all they have to do is write a check to the IRS, right???? Oh! That’s right, they’re fucking left-wing bastards, huh????

The Left......if it's considered that because we have a Left President...was basically guilty of pulling over a Mexican in a state that is known to have TONS of illegal Aliens.

Profiling at it's base. It's why most Americans were happy to see the Right educate themselves on profiling. Did they learn from it?

Yeah! That’s all it is when the fucking IRS “profiles” the right for harassment. Just boys being boys and having a little fun.

Speaking of “basically guilty,” I’d say you’re guilty of Democrat ass sucking.

It's good to see you here. How do you like my backyard? That was what I was standing in front of for the video, God has really blessed me with this place.

It's fantastic. You can sit on that deck and watch all the birds and animals in their habitat. Lucky you!

It's fantastic. You can sit on that deck and watch all the birds and animals in their habitat. Lucky you!

Oh yes, the two deers at the end of the video came up to my deck and I was able to capture them on video. It's so amazing. So far I haven't run into any animals that I would rather not see.

Yeah! Those “right-wing” bastards Warren Buffet and Bill Gates are notorious for avoiding taxes and pretending to beg the government to tax them more. Shit! If they really wanted to pay more taxes all they have to do is write a check to the IRS, right???? Oh! That’s right, they’re fucking left-wing bastards, huh????

Yeah! That’s all it is when the fucking IRS “profiles” the right for harassment. Just boys being boys and having a little fun.

First of all, name me one business that allows people to pay their bills on a voluntary bases. There are none, and taxes are simply the nation's bills and those who take the most, use the most always should pay the most. That is unless you believe in some sort of a Communist system where everyone pays the same. We don't need freeloaders who sponge off of society, which means that all must pay their share on the bases of their ability to pay. Next, those were in charge at the IRS were, guess what, Republicans, Conservative Republicans who were only doing their jobs. Please name me any of these Tea party groups who were denied a non-profit status. To be honest, they should have been denied as they are not social welfare groups, which is what is required to get that non-profit status. All this I spoke of in the video.

Learned Hand spoke very eloquently about paying taxes. Both Buffet and Gates ay every penny that the law requires them to pay. Both are on record as saying that, if the law required them to pay more, they gladly would pay more. So would I.

Last edited:
First of all, name me one business that allows people to pay their bills on a voluntary bases.

First of all explain what in hell that has to do with the IRS targeting particular groups because of their political beliefs and agendas.

here are none, and taxes are simply the nation's bills and those who take the most, use the most always should pay the most. That is unless you believe in some sort of a Communist system where everyone pays the same. We don't need freeloaders who sponge off of society, which means that all must pay their share on the bases of their ability to pay.

And what were those right-wing groups “taking the most” of?

Next, those were in charge at the IRS were, guess what, Republicans, Conservative Republicans who were only doing their jobs.

Name names! Tell us “who” those conservative Republicans are. Then tell us why “doing their job” gave them the authority to harass and target particular groups solely because of their political agendas while there’s no such evidence showing that groups of the opposite political persuasion suffered any such consequences because of their agendas.

Please name me any of these Tea party groups who were denied a non-profit status.

Apparently you’re not up to date on the testimony so far before the Congress. Rightist groups have testified that they have waited for three years for exempt status and all they’ve received so far is more and more questioners from the IRS asking totally irrelevant and even unconstitutional questions pertaining to tax exempt status.

To be honest, they should have been denied as they are not social welfare groups, which is what is required to get that non-profit status. All this I spoke of in the video.

Three things here. First that statement would have some relevance to the issue if you simply had included the left-wing groups of like agendas.

Two, just because you might not agree with the law pertaining to tax exemption, doesn’t mean that the IRS can violate the law as it is written and be excused for “making law” instead of enforcing the law as it is written.

Three, I disagree with your assumption that groups that collectively assemble and give a political voice to politically like-minded people aren’t providing a service of ”social welfare.” Nothing serves the social welfare of the nation more than the people’s right to free political voice. Only a tyrannical government would even think of taxing political speech.

As far as your video goes, it’s simply a left-wing collection of garbage attempting to cover the criminal asses in the IRS and likely higher up into this criminal leftist administration of Chicago Crooks. There’s no doubt in my mind that if this entire issue were in reverse with a right-wing administration in the White House and left-wing groups being targeted by the IRS your fucking video would be all about your outrage over the situation.

Learned Hand spoke very eloquently about paying taxes. Both Buffet and Gates ay every penny that the law requires them to pay. Both are on record as saying that, if the law required them to ay more, they gladly would pay more. So would I.

Yeah! Then run around the country spouting the horseshit that they wished the government would tax them more. Well dear, if the multi-billion $ left-assed darlings want to pay more to the fucking government, why don’t the lying bastards just write the government a fucking check?????

Oh! That’s right leftist bastards just lie and think everybody is stupid and can’t see through the lies, huh???

Yeah! Then run around the country spouting the horseshit that they wished the government would tax them more. Well dear, if the multi-billion $ left-assed darlings want to pay more to the fucking government, why don’t the lying bastards just write the government a fucking check?????

Oh! That’s right leftist bastards just lie and think everybody is stupid and can’t see through the lies, huh???
I guess you are unfamiliar with the famous quote by Judge Learned Hand. Why should I be surprised at that?

Oh yes, the two deers at the end of the video came up to my deck and I was able to capture them on video. It's so amazing. So far I haven't run into any animals that I would rather not see.

There’s no such thing as ”deers.” It’s ”two deer,” idiot!!!!! Go make another stupid video.

I guess you are unfamiliar with the famous quote by Judge Learned Hand. Why should I be surprised at that?

Nobody should ever be surprised to hear leftist are lying bastards and John Kenneth Galbraith was a fucking moron.

First of all explain what in hell that has to do with the IRS targeting particular groups because of their political beliefs and agendas.
And what were those right-wing groups “taking the most” of?

You made the ludicrous comment about taxes being paid on a voluntary bases and I asked you "First of all, name me one business that allows people to pay their bills on a voluntary bases." I then asked you to "name me any of these Tea party groups who were denied a non-profit status." I personally stand by the statement that, "they should have been denied as they are not social welfare groups, which is what is required to get that non-profit status. All this I spoke of in the video." With all your anger over a much to do about nothing scandal, you have avoided answering my question. Before you start asking your own questions, I would suggest answering mine first. Or is it that you have no answers? I would also suggest watching my video as it made it clear that no one was being harassed, those conservative Republicans in the IRS were only doing their jobs in making sure that those groups (both Liberals and Conservatives) qualified for 501(c)(4) status. As to your other troll like comments, well son, I don't believe in feeding trolls.

King_relaxes_2.gif

Just like the King
with no clothes, your conspiracy
has no substance.

Back