Important Congressional Hearing on the Mitchell report

actually this is just the icing on the cake. this will expose down to the very core a very serious problem of drug use in the country. come to find out that actors and performance artists are taking them as well as your sons and daughters in high school.

actually this is just the icing on the cake. this will expose down to the very core a very serious problem of drug use in the country. come to find out that actors and performance artists are taking them as well as your sons and daughters in high school.

I think a lot of actors and actresses take human growth hormone. Apparently it does wonders for the skin and makes you look great. Guess what?

I don't give two $hits. If they acquire drugs illegally and they are caught, they should be prosecuted. If they make us sit through a witch hunt while our kids are still sitting ducks in Iraq, I'm voting out every last grandstanding idiot I can on this very issue.

HGH also cause rampant cancer growth is it gets started or already exists when you take it.

Misused it is probably worse than second hand smoke :D

this is stupid, and almost on a par with debating flag burning.
Hey hey hey hey hey! Flag burning is a very important issue. If that flag stands for anything it stands for the fact that Americans are not so free that they can burn the flag in protest of what their government does. If you allow flag burning, whats next, cats marrying dogs? It will be anarchy!

LOL. I know USC. No wonder we are where we are today. They're too busy writing bills for truck nuts and holding pointless hearing on celebrity steroid use. Its enough to make you want to tear your hair out.

wonder why they dont mention profesional wrestling. in 2007 alone 11 wrestlers under age 50died

JANUARY 19
Scott “Bam Bam” Bigelow, 45. Hudson, Florida. Cocaine, painkillers, etc.

FEBRUARY 17
Michael “Mike Awesome” Alfonso, 42. Tampa, Florida. Suicide by hanging.

JUNE 15
Sherri Russell (“Sherri Martel”), 49. Birmingham, Alabama. Painkillers.

JUNE 24
Shayne “Biff Wellington” Bower, 44. Lloydminster, Alberta. “Heart attack.”

Around JUNE 22
Nancy “Woman” Benoit, 43. Fayette County, Georgia. Strangled to death with a cord by her husband, Chris Benoit.

Around JUNE 24
Chris Benoit, 40. Fayette County, Georgia. Suicide by hanging.

JULY 4
Nathan “Moondog Nathan” Randolph, 37. Athens, Alabama. “Heart attack.”

Around JULY 12
James “Devil Bhukakan” Fawcett, 31. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Suicide by hanging.

JULY 18
George “John Kronus” Caiazzo, 38. Laconia, New Hampshire. “Heart failure.”

AUGUST 13
Brian “Crush” Adams, 40. Tampa, Florida. Painkillers, antidepressants, etc.

DECEMBER 23
Greg “Mr. Gillis” Gillies, 44. British Columbia. “Heart attack.”

thats not to mention all the others:

Chris Von Erich - 21
Mike Von Erich - 23
Louie Spiccoli - 27
Art Barr - 28
Gino Hernandez - 29
Jay Youngblood - 30
Rick McGraw - 30
Joey Marella - 30
Ed Gatner - 31
Buzz Sawyer - 32
Crash Holly - 32
Kerry Von Erich - 33
D.J. Peterson - 33
Eddie Gilbert - 33
The Renegade - 33
Chris Candido - 33
Adrian Adonis - 34
Gary Albright - 34
Bobby Duncum Jr. - 34
Owen Hart - 34
Yokozuna - 34
Big Dick Dudley - 34
Brian Pillman - 35
Marianna Komlos - 35
Pitbull #2 - 36
The Wall/Malice - 36
Emory Hale - 36
Leroy Brown - 38
Mark Curtis - 38
Eddie Guerrero - 38
John Kronus - 38
Davey Boy Smith - 39
Johnny Grunge - 39
Vivian Vachon - 40
Jeep Swenson - 40
Brady Boone - 40
Terry Gordy - 40
Bertha Faye - 40
Billy Joe Travis - 40
Chris Benoit - 40
Larry Cameron - 41
Rick Rude - 41
Randy Anderson - 41
Bruiser Brody - 42
Miss Elizabeth - 42
Big Boss Man - 42
Earthquake - 42
Mike Awesome - 42
Biff Wellington - 42
Brian Adams (Crush) - 43
Ray Candy - 43
Nancy Benoit (Woman) - 43
Dino Bravo - 44
Curt Hennig - 44
Bam Bam Bigelow - 45
Jerry Blackwell - 45
Junkyard Dog - 45
Hercules - 45
Andre the Giant - 46
Big John Studd - 46
Chris Adams - 46
Mike Davis - 46
Hawk - 46
Dick Murdoch - 49
Jumbo Tsuruta - 49
Rocco Rock - 49
Sherri Martel - 49
Moondog Spot - 51
Ken Timbs - 53
Uncle Elmer - 54
Pez Whatley - 54
The Angel of Death - 54
Eddie Graham - 55
Tarzan Tyler - 55
Haystacks Calhoun- 55
Giant Haystacks - 55
The Spoiler - 56
Kurt Von Hess - 56
Moondog King - 56
Gene Anderson - 58
Dr. Jerry Graham - 58
Bulldog Brown - 58
Tony Parisi - 58
Rufus R. Jones - 60
Ray Stevens - 60
Stan Stasiak - 60
Terry Garvin - 60
Boris Malenko - 61
Little Beaver - 61
Sapphire - 61
Shohei Baba - 61
Dick the Bruiser - 62
Wilbur Snyder - 62
George Cannon - 62
Karl Krupp - 62
Dale Lewis - 62
Gorilla Monsoon - 62
Hiro Matsuda - 62
Bad News Brown - 63
Bulldog Brower - 63
Wahoo McDaniel - 63

Hey hey hey hey hey! Flag burning is a very important issue. If that flag stands for anything it stands for the fact that Americans are not so free that they can burn the flag in protest of what their government does. If you allow flag burning, whats next, cats marrying dogs? It will be anarchy!

Hell no!!! We will NOT allow cats to marry dogs. The war on cats continues. They must be eliminated.

:cool:

USC your avatar creeps me out big time. Just so you know.
He was trying to talk to him in a crowd. They often do this to celebrities at bars too, trying to make girls look like they are about to kiss a girl... Silly sad stuff really.

People who commit Flaming Douchebaggery (burning of the flag) are fucking Tory Monarchists who need to sail back to Britain and be struck by a bolt of lightning before they get there. At least the British actually left our flag flying (so says our Anthem at least)!

People who commit Flaming Douchebaggery (burning of the flag) are fucking Tory Monarchists who need to sail back to Britain and be struck by a bolt of lightning before they get there. At least the British actually left our flag flying (so says our Anthem at least)!
I joined the military so douchebags could burn the flag. I'd do it again if somebody decided it was time to take that right from them.

Back