In new interview, Biden says Trump is a "threat to democracy."

Hume

Verified User
“Look. How do you talk about the threat to democracy, which is real, when the president says things like he says?” Biden responded. “Do you just not say anything because you might incite somebody? Look. I have not engaged in that rhetoric. Now, my opponent has engaged in that rhetoric. He talks about there will be a bloodbath if he loses, talking about how he’s going to forgive all the … actually, I guess suspend the sentence of all that were arrested and sentenced to go jail because of what happened at the Capitol. I’m not out there making fun of … like, remember the picture of Donald Trump when Nancy Pelosi’s husband was hit with a hammer, talking about it? Joking about it?”

I don't care what Brandon said. Did he speak in what the linguist professor McWhorter discribs as a 'rapid decline of complex sentence structure.' But did he speak in pidgin ? E.g., not using verbs in sentences, substituting nonexistent words for basic English words, use of present tense only seemingly unaware of past tense usage, making statements that have the opposite meaning of the message he's trying to convey.

Back