In Obama's favor

Indisputable, what political party do you back and who did you vote for in the last election? And who do you intend to vote for in this election?

"Is the symbolism of "the first black president" paramount, even if that means a president with cocky ignorance at a time of national danger?

The media have been crucial to Obama's whole candidacy. His only achievements of national significance in his entire career have been media achievements and rhetorical achievements.

Perhaps his greatest achievement has been running as a candidate with an image wholly incompatible with what he has actually been doing for decades. This man who is now supposedly going to "unite" us has for years worked hand in glove and contributed both his own money and the taxpayers' money to people who have sought to divide us in the most crude demagogic ways
."

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4188/is_20080612/ai_n25506512

Indisputable, what political party do you back and who did you vote for in the last election? And who do you intend to vote for in this election?

Your cowardice is almost becoming laughable.

Your cowardice is almost becoming laughable.

Why do you keep asking irrelevant questions ?

Are you claiming that continually berating others for their beliefs while keeping your own a secret is anything but cowardice?

Answer my questions and I will answer yours.

Why do you keep asking irrelevant questions ?

My questions are as relevant as any. I am asking for his political beliefs. If he is going to spend his entire time berating others for their political choices, I think its fair to ask what I ask.

Who's being berated? Do you feel as though unbridled enthusiasm for a man about whom you know almost nothing is something to be concerned about?

Again with questions, when you refuse to answer mine. No indisp, don't you think thats a bit unfair?

No interest in any videos. My sole interest in these threads is to see your answer to my questions.

If you're not interested in the topic the thread, don't post on it....

If you want to ask personal questions, start your own thread, and don't high-jack others...

Simple courtesy.....

If you're not interested in the topic the thread, don't post on it....

If you want to ask personal questions, start your own thread, and don't high-jack others...

Simple courtesy.....

Simple courtesy? lmao

Simple courtesy is afforded to those who offer the same. Indisputable certainly does not qualify.

Back