Incredible Proof for Why You Should Have Faith in the Bible

Grugore

Verified User
Here it is.
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2016...of-for-why-you-should-have-faith-in-the-bible
Now, I realize that you atheists are just itching to TRY to refute this evidence. But you cannot. It is all factual. I realize you must try. After all, it is the will of your father, the Devil. But I ask you. Why do it? Why do you care whether or not someone believes in the Bible? Why do you feel threatened? Are abortion on demand, sodomy, and countless other perversions that important to you?

Well. The evidence I've posted stands on its own if anyone cares to know the truth.

A Muslim will say the same about the Koran.

Here's a definition for sodomy:
"sod·om·y
ˈsädəmē/Submit
noun
sexual intercourse involving anal or oral copulation."

What's your big hang-up about getting a blow job?

most stories in the jewish old testement and new testement chritan bible were copied from other pagan relgions, little if anything in the bible is true, fairy tales

most stories in the jewish old testement and new testement chritan bible were copied from other pagan relgions, little if anything in the bible is true, fairy tales

Like the Roman Gods, this is historical stuff. Whether true or not, many people lived and died by their religious beliefs.

"Why Socrates Died: Dispelling the Myths. In 399BC, Socrates was sentenced to death. The charges, as far as we can reconstruct them, were vague: impiety, worshipping new gods, corrupting the young."

hahahaha ... stupid people killing smart people over 'Gods'.

Here it is.
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2016...of-for-why-you-should-have-faith-in-the-bible
Now, I realize that you atheists are just itching to TRY to refute this evidence. But you cannot. It is all factual. I realize you must try. After all, it is the will of your father, the Devil. But I ask you. Why do it? Why do you care whether or not someone believes in the Bible? Why do you feel threatened? Are abortion on demand, sodomy, and countless other perversions that important to you?

Well. The evidence I've posted stands on its own if anyone cares to know the truth.

You are absolutely insane.

Still waiting for someone to address what was said in the OP. You can't refute it, so you ignore it. Admit it.

I have no problem with 'oral sex'. I like it. The religious types are the ones that have the conflicting problem.

The vast majority of religiosos are really fucked up when it comes to sex, among other things. Look at the "celibate" Catholic priests and leadership. They've got such fucked up views about women they fuck prepubescent boys.

The vast majority of religiosos are really fucked up when it comes to sex, among other things. Look at the "celibate" Catholic priests and leadership. They've got such fucked up views about women they fuck prepubescent boys.

Yeah, well ... when grown men walk around in dresses, that could be a clue.

Back