India

Hawkeye10

ButterMilk Man
Contributor
It looks to me that they are doing what Russia was planning on doing....Using America to get stuff and to also get some leverage on China in order to get a better deal out of China......that the chances that they will side with America against China are Zero.....and at the end of the day they will when it is a good time join Team China.

WHADDY THINK?

China and India hate each other. They are currently building their armed forces for the inevitable clash because they both have plans on the nations in the South Pacific

China and India hate each other. They are currently building their armed forces for the inevitable clash because they both have plans on the nations in the South Pacific

That is what Western power tells you....lead by the children in Washington.

Do you have anything to offer beyond what Regime Media claims?

I already know the indoctrination narrative.

I am looking for truth.

WISDOM.

As late as two years ago these fuckers were still yapping "There is no way Russia and China get together, they hate each other, you sure are stupid!".

Let us also take the time to remember that these same fuckers had no fucking clue what they were doing in Iraq, or Afghanistan, or libya, or Syria, or...........

They be clods.

Sure there have been a lot of Indians in America over the years, but as with the Han their takeaway might not have been what you were told.

The Han decided that they could take us, that we are ripe to fall.

And we are now in collapse.

Buckle up.

It looks to me that they are doing what Russia was planning on doing....Using America to get stuff and to also get some leverage on China in order to get a better deal out of China......that the chances that they will side with America against China are Zero.....and at the end of the day they will when it is a good time join Team China.

WHADDY THINK?

why would you expect them to do foolish things......

Not a chance. India is diametrically opposed to China. They have more reason as China is allied with Pakistan with whom India has a visceral hatred going. India sees China as a huge threat and little more.

What India wants is to become the regional superpower in the Indian Ocean basin. To that end, they are strengthening their military and building a pretty powerful navy.

Their homegrown aircraft carrier, for example, is the equivalent of current Chinese ones in capability. They also have a second one they bought from Russia and fixed up (unlike the Russian version, theirs doesn't breakdown, burn, or capsize regularly).

WHADDY THINK?
The state visit was a message to China, in my opinion. India is no ally to China and won’t be in the near future.

And with China’s decreasing population, India is about to become the worlds most populous nation.

Still, I would give the military advantage to China on this one.

Back