Indiana

Cancel7

Banned
CBS called it for Hillary and is now risking the possibility of a Dewey beats Truman on their hands. Obama congratulated Hillary on "apparently" winning Indiana in his speech. I guess he was watching CBS.

Nobody else will call it, and guess what, it's irrelevant at this point.

He blew her out in N Carolina, and did what no one was predicting...he is in play in Indiana and it's going to be close either way.

She's done. They better give the bitch the boot by morning. I'm a girl so I can call her a bitch! Too bad. :clink:

Obama gave a great speech as the presumptive nominee. He began to bring the party together and made it about the people and the country. She can whine about herself all she wants

She is sooo 15 minutes ago, as of now.

A large percentage of Clinton voters say they won't back Obama if the Hildebeast is unable to steal the nomination:

* 33 percent say they would vote for Republican John McCain

* 17 percent say they would not vote

The numbers from Clinton supporters in North Carolina:

* 38 percent say they would vote for McCain

* 12 percent say they would not vote.

A large percentage of Clinton voters say they won't back Obama if the Hildebeast is unable to steal the nomination:

* 33 percent say they would vote for Republican John McCain

* 17 percent say they would not vote

The numbers from Clinton supporters in North Carolina:

* 38 percent say they would vote for McCain

* 12 percent say they would not vote.

Some of these nuts are going to need actual interventions if Barack Obama becomes President.

The Super Delegates are there to make sure that the nominee is whoever has the best chance of beating McCain. It does not matter who has the most votes. It could be Hillary, Obama, Edwards, Gore, or whoever they like. The Delegates are the party, not the voters. It is the Delegates that choose the person to represent the Democrat Party. The voters are there to say we would like Hillary or we would like Obama, but the choice is up to the delegates, not the people. This is not the primary election. The Party choice has nothing to do with the rights of voters. Nothing will stop the looser from running as an Independent. Hey, there is the third party that some have stated should be in existence.

I think that the Democratic party worries to much that Hilliary will polarize the voting public with ignorant slavering red-necks, like Irreputable, where as morons like them wouldn't vote for her in the first place. We heard the same bull shit from the exact same ignorant slavering red-necks, again, like Irreputable, when McCain won the nomination because he wasn't far enough to the right.

It's bull shit. Clinton supporters won't stay at home and risk a Republican victory nor will the wingnuts risk a Democratic one.

I don't think Hilliary would take the job if Obama offered it. I think she'd rather go back to the Senate. I think Wesley Clark would be a great running mate for Obama. He's southern, a millitary man, has foreign affairs credibility and is qualified for the top job. Alternatively I think Collin Powel would make a great running mate John McCain considering the direction McCain is taking the Republican party.

I don't think Hilliary would take the job if Obama offered it. I think she'd rather go back to the Senate. I think Wesley Clark would be a great running mate for Obama. He's southern, a millitary man, has foreign affairs credibility and is qualified for the top job. Alternatively I think Collin Powel would make a great running mate John McCain considering the direction McCain is taking the Republican party.

Whoever wins, Hillary or Obama, they will need to place a White man on the ticket if they want to stand a chance of winning. Of course, this is just an opinion that I would love to see proved wrong.

Back