Inspiring Song-"We're Not Going Down"

• Thread starter Thread starter freddy
  • Start date Start date
F

freddy

Hi guys, my name is Freddy Wexler. I'm an independent musician. I've written a song and created a music video as a call to action for young people everywhere, regardless of their backgrounds or political beliefs, to get out and make their voices heard.

No matter where you fall on the political spectrum or what your views on foreign policy, you can find a lot of evil and misery in the world today. My song is not about pointing fingers at America, or at a particular political party or world leader. If there's a villain in the song, it's apathy, and indifference, and blind acceptance of the status quo.

Hope you guys like it!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSTYDoAFsMs"]YouTube - Freddy Wexler - We're Not Going Down[/ame]

I'll have to listen when I get home. Video is denied at the job. Welcome to the board and contribute a bit of your own opinion. I think the video may be speaking to the choir here, people here have their 'voice' heard consistently.

Nobody seems to repeat my voice, thank you very much.

And if the video is anything to go by i assume you all sound like a second rate Green Day. I don't mean to sound critical but it is what my ears tell me. For that matter Green Day haven't done anything decent since 'Dookie' either.

In summary, try to sound like somebody hipper and cooler.

Nobody seems to repeat my voice, thank you very much.

And if the video is anything to go by i assume you all sound like a second rate Green Day. I don't mean to sound critical but it is what my ears tell me. For that matter Green Day haven't done anything decent since 'Dookie' either.

In summary, try to sound like somebody hipper and cooler.

Charver....you're such a bitch! ;)

Back