Instinctive Brain's Judgement Day Of Humanity's Tyranny On Human Ancestral Positions Daily

serenity

Verified User
Evolving in plain sight is proof everyone is never accepting why each one exists in the first placement of your fertilized cell and never been able to stop living uniquely equally alive now.

So persons make everyone adopt a notion of social consensus life isn't self evident adapting in space daily. "Misery loves company and judge characters by how they govern society today.".

rule of law protects people pretending now isn't eternity cradle to grave in every generation gap alive today. Who once said "People cannot legislate morality.".

Spiritual tomorrows arrive midnight to noon and political judgement is passed on ancestors noon to midnight governing liffetimes dawn to dusk and dusk to dawn.

nobody want to critique my warranted attack on New World Order on orchestrated intellectual humanity corrupted my and everyone else's entire ancestry since dawn of civilization?

See what I discuss doesn't demand the destruction of any society or reproductions lived being deceived throughout history. Just stop pretending life isn't self evident limitations every reproduction is limited to sharing space this rotation since conceived to sustain the numbers in their own ancestral lineage equally alive now.

Spiritual tomorrows are defined midnight to noon and political judgement days legally defend hypothetical values noon to midnight every rotation of the planet now.

this species is corrupting itself, inside out of each generation gap living demanding people stay in character or else daily. Life never duplicates details as same total sum left each heartbeat of anything living now.

MY brain navigates this situation all the time so any contextual narrative is just self deception used to fit into the social consensus corrupted their ancestry so far. "Ancestral Stockholm Syndrome because of laws ordering compliance to idealists suggesting life is more than genetically alive today cradle to grave.".

Back