Interesting fact

It works the same with anti-life, so I'm cool. And really, the mayor of New York is the only truly prominently known mayor in America, except perhaps DC, because of the nature of the political structure. The Daley machine in Chicago is dead. Other names crop up, usually due to controversy, like Gavin Pneusome as mayor of SF.

I would be surprised, for example, if anyone here who has not lived in/near the Seattle area, knew that Greg Nichols is mayor; and I would be completely astounded if anyone outside of said area knew the mayor of Lake Forest Park is David Hutchinson (in fact, I would sleep with any of the ladies on this board if they knew that).

It works the same with anti-life, so I'm cool. And really, the mayor of New York is the only truly prominently known mayor in America, except perhaps DC, because of the nature of the political structure. The Daley machine in Chicago is dead. Other names crop up, usually due to controversy, like Gavin Pneusome as mayor of SF.

I would be surprised, for example, if anyone here who has not lived in/near the Seattle area, knew that Greg Nichols is mayor; and I would be completely astounded if anyone outside of said area knew the mayor of Lake Forest Park is David Hutchinson (in fact, I would sleep with any of the ladies on this board if they knew that).

Yep--I thought Americas mayor was RJ---well because he responded well to 911. That is what the media tells us most anyway. America does not have a Mayor--so I never looked into the sillyness.

Carefull---thems not ladies. Just confused men--and they vote.

Back