Interesting site about the Muslim religion

Ok, I looked at both websites.

One seems to be a site dedicated to teaching ABOUT Islam.

The other is a litany of crimes committed by muslims.

asshat, if you respond to someone's posting of a sight that has basic info about the faith with a site that lists crimes by members of the faith, having the crimes of christianity brought up is perfectly reasonable.

The radical muslims are a tiny percentage of the overall faith.

Ok, I looked at both websites.

One seems to be a site dedicated to teaching ABOUT Islam.

The other is a litany of crimes committed by muslims.

asshat, if you respond to someone's posting of a sight that has basic info about the faith with a site that lists crimes by members of the faith, having the crimes of christianity brought up is perfectly reasonable.

The radical muslims are a tiny percentage of the overall faith.

They base their actions on the teachings of the religion. Jihad is real, and it's not an inner struggle.

And besides, the whole of christianity is always smeared with acts of a few by christian haters. Turn about is fair play, is it not?

The religions also condones taquiyah, or LYING about the religion to outsiders to gain their trust. Look it up.

I guess you failed in being desh's big hero. Damn, you so stupid.

Last edited:
"demanding of its adherents only that they acknowledge a set of basic beliefs: that there is only one God, and that God is Allah; that believers must submit completely to God; that God is revealed in the Qur’an; that Muhammad is Allah’s final prophet, and that all believers are equal before God. Beyond that, believers were called upon to observe “sharia” (the law as defined by the Qur’an), and to conform to the five “pillars” of the faith: public witnessing of one’s faith, daily prayer, charity, fasting during the holy month of Ramadan, and making pilgrimage to Mecca."

Oh... is that all?

Back