Interesting site

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
We've got a liberal from Mississippi, a couple of libertarians from Alabama, two conservatives from Massachusettes, along with the crowd of ultra-right wing conservatives from California.

Doesn't make sense at all.

What the hell is this "outside" of which you speak?

I don't know, but over there in your neck of the woods, you have crazy drivers on the wrong side of the road all the time, and chicks walking topless down the street. People who do experience the outside don't ever go inside (because of the topless chicks) so they never have a chance to brush their teeth.

I don't know, but over there in your neck of the woods, you have crazy drivers on the wrong side of the road all the time, and chicks walking topless down the street. People who do experience the outside don't ever go inside (because of the topless chicks) so they never have a chance to brush their teeth.

LMAO.... that was funny.

Unfortunately, the ladies only take their tops off in the summer, which we had a fortnight last Wednesday. It was a good day but passed all too quickly. Hopefully, if the scientists are to be believed, this global warming lark will extend our Summer period up to a maximum of three days. Huzzah! (Incidentally, many British women are prevented, by law, from removing their bras as it is an offence to disturb a roosting bat.)

I am already looking forward to next summer with some relish (i find it goes great with big tits).

Unfortunately, the ladies only take their tops off in the summer, which we had a fortnight last Wednesday. It was a good day but passed all too quickly. Hopefully, if the scientists are to be believed, this global warming lark will extend our Summer period up to a maximum of three days. Huzzah! (Incidentally, many British women are prevented, by law, from removing their bras as it is an offence to disturb a roosting bat.)

I am already looking forward to next summer with some relish (i find it goes great with big tits).

Well, from what I hear, a women's nipple gets hard in cold weather. You really should get out more than just your summer day and experience the 'tid bit nipply' weather. Over here, we have to look at leaves... yeah, they change colors. You got tits to watch!

Dude. the .... shouldn't be part of the link. Just copy the whole link and post the whole thing every time. The site will cut it down a bit and add some ... to show it did. Therefore if you copy and paste the one with ... in it, it won't work.

Dude. the .... shouldn't be part of the link. Just copy the whole link and post the whole thing every time. The site will cut it down a bit and add some ... to show it did. Therefore if you copy and past the one with ... in it, it won't work.

You're too nice!

Back