Interesting

One of Sputniks top stories is on hunter biden

and............

More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say
More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president’s son.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

What's you take on that? Any ideas why?

More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”

More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president’s son.

The most interesting part of my day today was taking a now very rare trip off of my oasis into the shops, and seeing the prices.

Oh My.

OK. you run with that.

Jordan Peterson says that in his experience there is not a single person on this planet who is not interesting, if they will allow you to know them.

I find this very interesting.

You guys are going the blame Russia route again?

That didn't work last time.

Jordan Peterson says that in his experience there is not a single person on this planet who is not interesting, if they will allow you to know them.

I find this very interesting.

I've met plenty of people who were not interesting in the slightest.

Many would say I'm not interesting.

More than 50 [deep state cogs were pressured to sign] on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”
Our deep state, headed by our Intelligence Community, makes absolutely wonderful disinformation ... not entirely believable but wonderful.. Much of the world believes that it is thettled thienth.

Has anyone bothered to ask why Russia would advertise its information operations with "classic earmarks" that give it away? Has anyone asked what those "classic earmarks" are and how they supposedly differ from Democrat information operation earmarks?

OK, I'll ask. What are all the classic earmarks of Russian information operations and how do they differ from the earmarks of Democrat information operations?

so everyone in the world except Demmycrats are aware that Biden takes bribes.......

When it comes to Bagman and the Bribem family, Democrats be:

42gpwr.jpg

Back