International Jewry.

a11n

Face it,we should accept the Jewish Relgion has our only Religon,because time and time again the appeal has to be made that The Jewish Religon is right in most cases.

I never trust any religion that claims to be the only one.

In my opinion, all religions have lost the original message. What they have in common is where the truth lies.

It's not a question of accepting it. If you're not a Jew and you want to convert you have to prove that you really do accept the religion.

It's not a question of accepting it. If you're not a Jew and you want to convert you have to prove that you really do accept the religion.

di

my ex-wife and my children by her are jewish

i once offered to convert but only if we went orthodox, we stayed with a reformed group and i never converted

now i think that we are all part of the universal Gaea

a simple religion, no priests, prayers or rituals - just be and do good

di

i once offered to convert but only if we went orthodox, we stayed with a reformed group and i never converted/QUOTE]

WTF? Why would you only join on the condition that they join up with the radical religious right of the Jewish world?

di

i once offered to convert but only if we went orthodox, we stayed with a reformed group and i never converted

now i think that we are all part of the universal Gaea

a simple religion, no priests, prayers or rituals - just be and do good

From what I understand DQ the Quakers are close to that. I would think they can meet their spiritual needs without the obstructions.

I believe that god, gods or whatever creator spirit is out there, has made numerous attempts to contact us and teach us. The variety of religions we have stems from that. We just can't get the message right.

So what is the message?
Be excellent to each other... and.... Party on, dude!

535080574_397695f1cf.jpg

There are ideas that are common to most religions. Do not harm others, take care of yourself, don't murder, lies, steal ect ect.

The organized religions get so caught up in the organization that they forget that religion is about HOW to live, not why.

Oh Jewery not Jewelry. I thought that someone was selling some European or asian watches, rings and necklesses

Back