'Into the Night'. (shaking head)

Happy now?

I am very not happy....my wife's Jeep died in a Burger King drive through yesterday for reasons as yet unknown, and my power has been out for coming up on 12 hours because of a vehicle/electric equipment collision.

I am very not happy....my wife's Jeep died in a Burger King drive through yesterday for reasons as yet unknown, and my power has been out for coming up on 12 hours because of a vehicle/electric equipment collision.

Well, if I were you, ... I would think Karma is creeping up on me. And, if I hadn't got a Shot, I would immediately drop everything and get a Shot. God works in mysterious ways, ... trust me on this.

Well, if I were you, ... I would think Karma is creeping up on me. And, if I hadn't got a Shot, I would immediately drop everything and get a Shot. God works in mysterious ways, ... trust me on this.

On the plus side this very expensive phone I have but rarely use (my kids have bad fun of me for years on how little I use my hand held computer known as a smart phone) comes in very handy as a Hot Spot. Luckily it was mostly charged.

A shot of what? I am not drinking yet.

On the plus side this very expensive phone I have but rarely use (my kids have bad fun of me for years on how little I use my hand held computer known as a smart phone) comes in very handy as a Hot Spot. Luckily it was mostly charged.

A shot of what? I am not drinking yet.

OK. Nevermind. God may have Plans for you.

Yes. Watching Red Team die off is just ... heart-breaking. Knowing that Trump and his Fascist Minions will NOT be around for the next Election is ... SO SAD.

They just backed up the ETA on power for the fourth time....I am not in the mood for your tripe......You are either a bad quality thinker or a liar....and like Dutch you act all the world like you just absolutely must be a Dick.

America and in fact all of the West are dying....Plus I have a life to live......I have no time for that

For the record I like Into The Night fine...certainly smart and well educated, seems to tell the truth, and while I am not sure he would say so I think he likes to play....always the sign of a quality person.

They just backed up the ETA on power for the fourth time....I am not in the mood for your tripe......You are either a bad quality thinker or a liar....and like Dutch you act all the world like you just absolutely must be a Dick.

America and in fact all of the West are dying....Plus I have a life to live......I have no time for that

(sigh) Hawk. I don't know what to tell you. America (and the West) are at the CrossRoads. Time to buck up, Buddy. :)

(sigh) Hawk. I don't know what to tell you. America (and the West) are at the CrossRoads. Time to buck up, Buddy. :)

America and the West are dying. There is no hope for America, the mental illness is too deep and pervasive and the Chinese are coming to kick our asses.

And they will.

America and the West are dying. There is no hope for America, the mental illness is too deep and pervasive and the Chinese are coming to kick our asses.

And they will.

:) Have you heard the expression: 'Lead, follow, or get out of the way'. It's probably time for you to get out of the way. :thumbsup:

Why?

And why have you turned up so lazy....that was a very low quality OP....surely you have better in you.

This is at least the third thread that Jack has started today about some other member of JPP. You see, he's lonely, needy, and very very angry. He just needs attention. Would you be kind and fight with him? Verbally, of course. That will ease his anxiety at being ignored and overlooked.

:rofl2:

Back