Introducing JPP's Newest Group - "Guns are for Patriots"

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
jadUN.jpg

GFP is:

A private group for the protectors of the realm, the stalwarts of the constitution, the princes of principle. We are here to mock the traitors that dare call themselves American. We are also here to share links and information with each other to help bolster our claims and arguments in the face of irrational, treasonous, gun grabbering takers.

​Interested in being a member? Apply within. Some of you have already been invited, so be sure to check.

Traitors need not apply.
(and yes... we have a list)

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/group.php?groupid=46

Are you guys going to have a secret handshake? Decoder ring? Are you going to spank each other with paddles?

I just hope you don't get too many people storming in to join. Better make it a double-super-secret club and make everyone cut their fingers and blood-pinky swear not to let the word get out beyond this board...

Are you guys going to have a secret handshake? Decoder ring? Are you going to spank each other with paddles?

I just hope you don't get too many people storming in to join. Better make it a double-super-secret club and make everyone cut their fingers and blood-pinky swear not to let the word get out beyond this board...

I hope they do flock there and the 1,000,000 gun threads go with them.

The liberals are very salty about this new group. They don't like being left out of things. It is funny because they are some of the most cliquish people you will see trying to gang up on other posters they don't deem acceptable. They hate it when their actions are turned on them. Which is why I do it.

I love it.

Or maybe they are bitter because Obama's so called directives don't amount to shit. He blew his wad and nothing came out.

Gun show on Sat. 01/19-20/2013

1,300 booths.

Houstons Reliant Arena.

Should,,,,,,,, Will be a lot of fun.

Darla, Howey, Anti-Party, Dude, you don't know how much fun you'ld be missing.

Back