Investigation into oil prices begins

evince

Truthmatters
http://www.miamiherald.com/top_stories/story/565500.html

WASHINGTON -- The nation's top regulator of oil trading announced on Tuesday the creation of a special federal task force to study the role of speculators and the investment practices of large institutions that critics believe are running up oil prices.

The announcement came as a special advisory committee went before the Commodity Futures Trading Commission to discuss ways to make the oil markets more transparent. Increasing reporting requirements and other transparency measures would reduce concerns that oil traders are manipulating the trading of contracts for future delivery of oil, called futures, in ways that drive up oil prices. The CFTC announced in late May that it was investigating whether there has been price manipulation during this year's steep run-up in global oil prices.

I can save them lots of time, there is a huge demand for gasoline because no one will stop driving their behemoth SUV's and the price goes up.

I can save them lots of time, there is a huge demand for gasoline because no one will stop driving their behemoth SUV's and the price goes up.

So ...you dont use any energy? This is all the fault of White Republicans from the burbs ...who choose to drive SUV's?

I bet I have a smaller print than you ... and I live in a 1800 sq ft. home in Boca Raton.

Its the laws guys.

When you deregulate you cause this kind of stuff.

Its deregulation and the dollars collaspe.

Back