Investment Gurus - Need help on picking stocks...

CanadianKid

Under the Bush Administration I have lost $400 dollars in the last 3 months....

That sucks bad, i'm out of American equities.... only thing i have left is some Asian and Latin American growth funds that are getting killed too..

Right now is a shitty time to invest, i'm pulling out everything and putting it in bonds and cash...

Good grief the American economy sucks...

CK

your breath smells like similack,
I'm down $120,000 in six months maybe you don't want my advice.

Actually its a shock because ive never lost money until last year...

Even winners lose a game once a century...

CK
Just go to cash in the form of a money market account if you're short term. If you're longer term, take a look at the Canadian Royal Trusts like Advantage Energy Income fund and PenWest Growth. There are about a dozen CanRoys and their current yields are 11-15%. Dividends are paid monthly.

You know I found when I made money it was cool, but the annoyance of losing money, even a little is so much greater....

Losing just pisses you off...

i lost about 30K since October.... but on a positive note i now have around 30% out of the market and in fixed income.. waiting to buy at the low. so i intend to make back that 30k no prob on the ride back up.

Last edited:
Put your money on USC winning the BCS championship next year. Vegas is practically giving away money on that one.

wow cawaco I spit my coffee out that was so funny. You lost booty your best player and even nawlins born joe M can't do it for you now. You'll win the skits 10 conference and be watching an sec team take that crystal AGAIN.

wow cawaco I spit my coffee out that was so funny. You lost booty your best player and even nawlins born joe M can't do it for you now. You'll win the skits 10 conference and be watching an sec team take that crystal AGAIN.

I'm as big of a fan as you are. But you know all the trash talking takes a seat when it comes to money. USC is strictly the best play for your money. Where else can you get that type of return with no risk?

Mark (Dirty) Sanchez and Mitch Mustain were back-to-back Gatorade Players of the Year in high school. One of them will do quite well following Booty Call.

Well, I could recommend GTLS again, but it's already hit a big peak. I think it'll matbe go up slowly for a month, but it's gonna go down again with the rest of the market. Buy it once it's down below 30 again.

Invest in prosthetics and hearing aid manufacturers that have contracts with the Veterans Administration. Their business is booming.

I dunno with the price of wheat near record highs..

Where have we gone anyway ? I recall a time when the biggest whine was about the rising price of bread ? Seems such a miniscule thing today doesn't it ?

Back