Iowa

Socrtease

Verified User
With 46% of the vote in, Santorum is 390 votes ahead of Romney, and 1,389 votes ahead of Paul. The percentage is 24, 24, 22.

Huckleberry won Iowa last time, you see where that got him. Romney is going to walk the dog in New Hampshire. I was looking at county by county in Iowa, in some counties Sanitorium won by as much as 15 percent.

Huckleberry won Iowa last time, you see where that got him. Romney is going to walk the dog in New Hampshire. I was looking at county by county in Iowa, in some counties Sanitorium won by as much as 15 percent.

Catholic counties.

Darn, a friend of mine called me up while I was playing some Mario Kart 64 and let me know how well Paul was doing. Oh, well, its still an impressive performance. I'm glad Romney beat Santorum.

Whoops, it looks like he did win. I heard my dad mention him the other day, and then tonight I head that it was a close race between him, Romney, and Paul.

Catholic counties.

no, but Santorum did win the rural counties, while Romney won all the urban counties except the few won by Paul.....ironically, Perry won what might be considered the "hillbilly" counties along the rivers running into Missouri......

Santorum won the counties that Huckabee won in 08.......won't be good enough....he's going to have to show what he can do in a state like New Hampshire or Florida........

looks like Bachman will be calling it quits....she would throw her votes in someone's favor if she had votes......

Back