Iran has the highest execution rate

Not much of a surprise.
Iran is one of the world's smelliest shitholes.

All we ever needed from them were decorative carpets and pistachios,
and California has the pistachios well covered.
The only difference is that the latter doesn't dye the shells red with food coloring.

As for me, I've already got my over-priced Oriental rug,
so Iran can go to hell right now.

Funny how none of the usual parrots have anything to say about Iran.

In 2023, a shocking 1,153 executions were carried out a rise of 30 percent when compared with 2022. Come on McMoonshi'ite tell us all once again how wonderful.itnod to live there.​

Funny how none of the usual parrots have anything to say about Iran.

In 2023, a shocking 1,153 executions were carried out a rise of 30 percent when compared with 2022. Come on McMoonshi'ite tell us all once again how wonderful.itnod to live there.​

You Brits have murdered millions with your illegal occupations and wars. Hundreds of thousands of these can be termed ' executions '. Even today you are supporting and arming the pariah state of Israel as it is charged with genocide and its leadership waiting on war crimes arrest warrants.
You never have an ' argument ' worth spit, maggot.
Now get the fuck out of Diego Garcia and allow the ethnically-cleansed population to return to their own country.

As an insight into the hypocrisy of serendipshit, folks- he once advocated- on this very forum- the assassination of certain Congresspersons.

Why all the hatred of homosexuals? Why not just let them live their own lives?
They see them as representative of Western decadence. They must also view homosexuality as blasphemous - that's why they don't just ship 'em out to California.

You Brits have murdered millions with your illegal occupations and wars. Hundreds of thousands of these can be termed ' executions '. Even today you are supporting and arming the pariah state of Israel as it is charged with genocide and its leadership waiting on war crimes arrest warrants.
You never have an ' argument ' worth spit, maggot.
Now get the fuck out of Diego Garcia and allow the ethnically-cleansed population to return to their own country.
You're such a dozy cunt, I actually fucking agree with regarding you Diego Garcia

Sure- I've seen all your ' Brits get the fuck out of Diego Garcia ' threads.
Not my fault if you missed them, blame your mother for being such a fecking eejit. Nothing is going to happen now that the Chinese are intent on invading Taiwan.

Not my fault if you missed them, blame your mother for being such a fecking eejit. Nothing is going to happen now that the Chinese are intent on invading Taiwan.
You're a cowardly, reprehensible asshole, maggot. I'm going to enjoy putting you down as long as you post here.

Back