Iran to dramatically increase export of defense equipment

moon

Satire for Sanity
I guess that Iran will export it to every anti-genocide country on the planet.
And so they should.
Those countries that have advanced in attack technology have used it to bully, invade and occupy.
Iran should also export its anti-satellite tech. to countries under surveillance by malignant state actors.

Iran.jpg

Iran, a state sponsor of terrorism is exporting terrorism throughout the Middle East.
Well- why should the US and Israel have a monopoly on terrorism ? Let's hear it for a Democracy of Terrorism.

With the Hamas wing of the Democratic Party increasing daily and Biden denying Israel weapons needed to defeat Hamas, one wonders why Jewish people would continue to vote for him.

Biden is putting a higher priority on votes in Michigan than the continuance of Israel as a country.

Iran, a state sponsor of terrorism, should not be exempted from the consequences of their terrorism.

I doubt that they will much longer.

Last edited:
With the Hamas wing of the Democratic Party increasing daily and Biden denying Israel weapons needed to defeat Hamas, one wonders why Jewish people would continue to vote for him.
According to Trumpists they don't. The vote is fabricated.

Haw, haw..............................haw.

I guess that Iran will export it to every anti-genocide country on the planet.
And so they should.
Those countries that have advanced in attack technology have used it to bully, invade and occupy.
Iran should also export its anti-satellite tech. to countries under surveillance by malignant state actors.

Iran.jpg

will they have to pause executing gays for awhile to get it done?

Back