Iranian women say they fear war with Israel amid violent hijab crackdown

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
A few hours after Saturday's retaliatory attack on Israel, Iranian authorities launched a new operation to arrest women who refuse to abide by the country’s law mandating they wear a hijab, covering their entire body except for their face, hands and feet. The operation, introduced by the police and dubbed "The Light Plan," aims to detain women who have ignored previous warnings about their dress from the country's so-called morality police, who regularly patrol the streets of Tehran and other cities, the Iranian Students' News Agency (ISNA) reported.

Images and videos of the latest hijab crackdown have surfaced on social media, with several Iranian women posting photos of what they say are bruises from being beaten by the morality police. One video purportedly shows Iranian police officers surrounding a woman and forcing her into a white van during a patrol.

"Imagine you turn on your TV to get news about the war and the danger you are living, and what you see is the news about the new round of the morality police operation," Ramesh said. "It seems what the regime cares about most is that if there is a war and my house collapses over my head, my corpse is dragged out of the rubble with a scarf covering my hair."

https://news.yahoo.com/iranian-women-fear-war-israel-192935614.html

Notice how the Regime is always falling....and yet never falls.

What about the nasty cunts that control women in Iran? I'm sure your missus wouldn't tolerate any of that bullshit. The religious police are back again beating women for refusing to wear hijabs, care to defend that?

Last edited:
Hats, schmatz

Many opponents of circumcision see infant circumcision as unnecessary, harmful, and unethical; some want the procedures prohibited.

Modern proponents say that circumcision reduces the risks of a range of infections and diseases and confers sexual benefits.[1][14][4][2][15] By contrast, some opponents, particularly of routine neonatal circumcision, question its preventive efficacy and object to subjecting non-consenting newborn males to a procedure that is potentially harmful, in their view, with little to no benefit, as well as violating their human rights and possibly negatively impacting their sex life.[1][2][4][5][3][16][17][18][19]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circu...ision see,some want the procedures prohibited.

Hats, schmatz

Many opponents of circumcision see infant circumcision as unnecessary, harmful, and unethical; some want the procedures prohibited.

Modern proponents say that circumcision reduces the risks of a range of infections and diseases and confers sexual benefits.[1][14][4][2][15] By contrast, some opponents, particularly of routine neonatal circumcision, question its preventive efficacy and object to subjecting non-consenting newborn males to a procedure that is potentially harmful, in their view, with little to no benefit, as well as violating their human rights and possibly negatively impacting their sex life.[1][2][4][5][3][16][17][18][19]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circu...ision see,some want the procedures prohibited.

I would chop off your todger to prevent you procreating!

Hats, schmatz

I argued the same with Aunt Phanny, the dozy bint wouldn't have it.

Back