Iraq military ready to take over?

evince

Truthmatters
http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=102424

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Deputy Head of the parliamentary committee of security and defense on Monday said that Iraqi Ministry of Defense’s military commanders announced that they are ready to replace Multi National Forces (MNF) throughout Iraq, in case a security pact is not agreed upon with the U.S.

“The committee today received Baghdad Operations Commander, Iraqi army staff commander, and a number of military commanders,” Abdulkareem al-Samaraee told Aswat al-Iraq.

Unless we get a pact or a UN extension , come January first the troops have to stay in the barracks.

This shows that Bush has lost this fight to keep control of the Iraqi government.

The Iraqis are about to start the power grab inside Iraq.

I wonder who the New Sadam will be?

thanks W

They say he is trying very hard to do more in his last 100 days than Clinton did.
We will see what he leaves for Obama!

He is working right now on lifting restrictions limiting mine emissions into streams and stuff like that.

He is working right now on lifting restrictions limiting mine emissions into streams and stuff like that.

I am very excited to see who his cabinet will be, no retreads! New and young!
Sound delightful to me!

I am very excited to see who his cabinet will be, no retreads! New and young!
Sound delightful to me!

He worked hard to extracate himself from the Clinton power structure without looking crass that I knew he was looking to really just chose the Best people for the job. I really look for his cabinet to be very diverse in their ideaology.

We are going to meet some very interesting people in the coming months as he brings them into his cabinet.

I've also heard Gore and several other long-termers.

Ritter won't give up being Governor, Pena would be a mistake (just an FYI) and would be a return to more of the Clinton powerbase. I have heard a lot of names, but not much "change" in them.

It isn't those people, it is what he requires them to do that will matter.

I hope he does well. I should put in a thread now that I have some time.

Congratulations to the Ds. I hope he does well, because when the President does well so do we.

Back