Iraq?

KingRaw!

I dare you to stop us GL
Should we listen to a 4 star general and fight with honor or do you want to cut and run like a coward and disrespect our fallen soldiers?

OH we should keep on fighting in a war that was at best based on mistakes.
Just keep digging the hole deeper.
In for a dime in for a dollar.
the end justifies the means.
etc...

Most of the fighting is done, ain't it? We'd be foolish to leave and not establish a permanent air base to protect our vital interests in the region.

Should we listen to a 4 star general and fight with honor or do you want to cut and run like a coward and disrespect our fallen soldiers?

Let no man have died in vain, determination until victory. We will honor the fallen with success.

How exactly is this war honorable? Allowing our soldiers to die in a war under false pretenses and based on lies isn't exactly honorable.

How exactly is this war honorable? Allowing our soldiers to die in a war under false pretenses and based on lies isn't exactly honorable.

Tahnks dave, my point as well but you said it so much better.

I gues the bush apologists just cannot admit the war was bared on a mistake at best.

Let no man have died in vain, determination until victory. We will honor the fallen with success.

Let no man die in vain I agree. Let's make sure that even if another 100,000 Americans die in this enormous pigfuck, that it won't be in vain, by sending another 100,000 off to their deaths. And if that doesn't work, we can nuke Iraq. That'll teach em how freedom's on the march.

So long as we continue putting our men into this wood chipper, its not in vain.

Good on you.

Back