Iraqi people to US forces: GET THE FUCK OUT

blackascoal

The Force is With Me
I wonder if McCain has met with these people ..

PH2008053001220.jpg

Iraqi demonstrators shouts slogans in the Shiite enclave of Sadr City as they hold placards of radical anti-U.S. cleric Muqtada al Sadr, in Baghdad, Iraq, on Friday, May 30, 2008. Tens of thousands of Shiites took to the streets Friday in Baghdad and other cities to protest plans for a long-term security agreement with the United States. (AP Photo/Karim Kadim) (Karim Kadim - AP)

Amid all the talks of "gains" in Iraq and politicians visiting, it should be noted that the Iraqi people themselves don't want anymore US occupation. .. But then again, they never did.

Opposition mounts to US-Iraq security deal
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/30/AR2008053000502.html?hpid=topnews

BAGHDAD -- Tens of thousands rallied in several cities Friday against a proposed U.S.-Iraqi security agreement, raising doubts that negotiators can meet a July target to finalize a pact to keep U.S. troops in Iraq after the current U.N. mandate expires.

Although U.S. officials insist they are not seeking permanent bases, suspicion runs deep among many Iraqis that the Americans want to keep at least some troops in the country for many years.

"We denounce the government's intentions to sign a long-term agreement with the occupying forces," Asaad al-Nassiri, a sheik loyal to anti-American cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, said during a sermon in Kufa. "Our army will be under their control in this agreement, and this will lead to them having permanent bases in Iraq."

-- more at link.

This is also supported by polls that show 71% of the Iraqi people want the US out of their country and 61% of Iraqis approve of attacks on US forces.

We aren't there for the Iraqi people.

He did meet with the Iraqi people as well as..........

US Troops...did your boy Obama? and John told me to tell you...:gives: what you think anyhoo!

I wonder if McCain has met with these people ..

PH2008053001220.jpg

Iraqi demonstrators shouts slogans in the Shiite enclave of Sadr City as they hold placards of radical anti-U.S. cleric Muqtada al Sadr, in Baghdad, Iraq, on Friday, May 30, 2008. Tens of thousands of Shiites took to the streets Friday in Baghdad and other cities to protest plans for a long-term security agreement with the United States. (AP Photo/Karim Kadim) (Karim Kadim - AP)

Amid all the talks of "gains" in Iraq and politicians visiting, it should be noted that the Iraqi people themselves don't want anymore US occupation. .. But then again, they never did.

Opposition mounts to US-Iraq security deal
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/30/AR2008053000502.html?hpid=topnews

BAGHDAD -- Tens of thousands rallied in several cities Friday against a proposed U.S.-Iraqi security agreement, raising doubts that negotiators can meet a July target to finalize a pact to keep U.S. troops in Iraq after the current U.N. mandate expires.

Although U.S. officials insist they are not seeking permanent bases, suspicion runs deep among many Iraqis that the Americans want to keep at least some troops in the country for many years.

"We denounce the government's intentions to sign a long-term agreement with the occupying forces," Asaad al-Nassiri, a sheik loyal to anti-American cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, said during a sermon in Kufa. "Our army will be under their control in this agreement, and this will lead to them having permanent bases in Iraq."

-- more at link.

This is also supported by polls that show 71% of the Iraqi people want the US out of their country and 61% of Iraqis approve of attacks on US forces.

We aren't there for the Iraqi people.

Are you just now figuring this out? I think they are missing out on a good thing but hell with them if they can't pull thier heads out of their muslim asses and see it. Let's see how they do when Obama pulls the plug.

Are you just now figuring this out? I think they are missing out on a good thing but hell with them if they can't pull thier heads out of their muslim asses and see it. Let's see how they do when Obama pulls the plug.

Me thinks they can figure it out for themselves.

Best we get our psuedo-christian asses out of THEIR country.

So what again is it exactly that McCain is talking about?

Me thinks they can figure it out for themselves.

Best we get our psuedo-christian asses out of THEIR country.

So what again is it exactly that McCain is talking about?

bac

sounds good to me

let them go back to killing each other instead of letting us do it for them

when the dust has settled and a new dictator emerges, try and deal with him

but then, there is all of that oil that we have not yet gotten for us...

seems to me that it is the most expensive oil ever paid for

ps sorry about the thing about niggardly, it is difficult to remove my head from my ass sometimes

bac

sounds good to me

let them go back to killing each other instead of letting us do it for them

when the dust has settled and a new dictator emerges, try and deal with him

but then, there is all of that oil that we have not yet gotten for us...

seems to me that it is the most expensive oil ever paid for

ps sorry about the thing about niggardly, it is difficult to remove my head from my ass sometimes

I didn't sweat the "niggardly" comment as you used it in its correct context.

Your head and your ass are just fine my friend.

Regarding Iraq .. I'm sure many there are saying the exact same thing to Americans .. go back to your own country and continue killing Americans .. as we slaughter more Americans every year than Iraqis slaughter each other.

Bottom line, it's their country, their oil.

Back