Irony To The 1,000,000th Degree

Althea

Althea told me...........
I would expect this to be something Borowitz reports.

Nope.

It's real.

This moron has made it necessary for gag orders in every single one of his trials, because he simply cannot stop inciting his Klan to violence against judges, jurors, witnesses, or anyone involved in the cases.

This comment alone should be enough for the nation to realize that trump's mental faculties have flown the coop.

Trump calls for Jack Smith's punishment for criticizing judge in classified documents case

Former President Donald Trump on Thursday said special counsel Jack Smith should be punished for issuing a scathing critique of a recent request for jury instruction proposals by the judge overseeing Trump's classified documents case.
Smith “should be sanctioned or censured for the way he is attacking a highly respected Judge, Aileen Cannon, who is presiding over his FAKE Documents Hoax case in Florida,” Trump wrote in a post to his Truth Social platform. “He is a lowlife who is nasty, rude, and condescending, and obviously trying to ‘play the ref.’”

Every legal analyst (who isn't on Fox) knows that Cannon is about to be removed from this trial. I'm betting even Turley would agree that she's incompetent, and has now stopped trying to hide the fact that she's working tirelessly to let trump off.

Originally, she was simply stalling the trial until after the election. Now, she's putting idiotic demands on both parties that would assure that the case is dismissed.

Back