Is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez ready

NiftyNiblick

1960s Chick Magnet
to become the President of the United States of America?

We're well beyond the point of thinking that anybody else would be as good.

At this point, I can dismiss that as a ludicrous thought.

The only question is whether or not it's still too soon for a 35 year old.
She has the brilliant mind. That's beyond reasonable dispute.
Has she enough experience yet?

It's hard to learn the entire game in thirty-five years,
which will be her age come election time,
but is an inexperienced AOC still better that anything else that we've got available?

I've got confidence in this young Latina broad.
Surround her with an A-list cabinet and a veteran VEEP like Kamala
and I think that she would shine. Our next FDR? I say it's possible.

And given the state of us now, what the hell do we have to lose?
I don't see much.

but is an inexperienced AOC still better that anything else that we've got available?

I don't see much.

AOC as president is no more or less ridiculous than trump or Biden being president but to say AOC "...has the brilliant mind"? That's the most bizarre bullshit in a post full of bullshit. You can't REALLY believe that. If I can recognize it's bizarre that trump was president but you cant recognize AOC is an idiot then youre fucked.

AOC as president is no more or less ridiculous than trump or Biden being president but to say AOC "...has the brilliant mind"? That's the most bizarre bullshit in a post full of bullshit. You can't REALLY believe that. If I can recognize it's bizarre that trump was president but you cant recognize AOC is an idiot then youre fucked.

AOC is far from being stupid:
Ocasio-Cortez attended Boston University, where she double-majored in international relations and economics, graduating cum laude

I don't see much.

Give her time. I am sure Pelosi has been giving her guidance.

She's smarter than you for sure.

Is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez ready to become the [one-party dictator] of the United States of America?
Who isn't ready to become a fascist dictator? It doesn't take much preparation. In that sense, everybody is just as prepared as she is.

I disagree with you that she would necessarily be "better" than anyone else and we're well beyond the point of thinking that Alé would somehow make an effective leader. At this point, I can dismiss that as a ludicrous thought.

The only question is whether or not it's still too soon for overt oligarchy rule. She is as stupid as fuck; that's beyond reasonable dispute, and experience isn't an issue in a fascist state.

Is an inexperienced AOC monarch/tyrant still better than a free representational republic?

I've got confidence that this young Latina broad could really fuck things up beyond repair, and would definitely be my first choice if a Mercury-sized meteor were seconds away from direct impact with the earth. In fact, surround her with a veteran VEEP like Kamala and put them at ground zero for the meteor impact and I think that she would shine brighter than the sun for 20 milliseconds. Our next Hugo Chavez? I say it's possible.

And given the state of us now, what the hell do we have to lose except all remaining free elections, the ability to operate a business, a currency that has some value, the ability to live without the government assigning/subtracting social credits, the ability to communicate freely without all communications being controlled/censored by the government, any semblance of a healthy economy, fully stocked shelves at markets and stores, the ability to live without being arbitrarily arrested by the government without cause, an intelligence community that doesn't collect on American citizens, educational curricula that has actual academics and is devoid of WOKE indoctrination and critical race theory, safe schools where are children are not easy pickings for any criminal shooter looking for a convenient defenselessness zone in which to empty a few magazines, a safe haven for all living humans who have not committed any crime to be free from execution to serve someone else's convenience, the right to self defense, the right to stand your ground, a country not groveling to China?

Offhand I really can't think of anything; nothing really jumps out.

She's one hell of a lot smarter than YAKETY YAK!
Alé and the word "smart" don't really go together. Of course, relatively, she's a bit smarter than Terry, but Terry is in a persistent vegetative state and Alé can actually interact somewhat with her surrounding environment.

AOC is far from being stupid:
Ocasio-Cortez attended Boston University, where she double-majored in international relations and economics, graduating cum laude

Maybe she's a Russia Orthodox Church graduate of rootin' tootin' Putin's Christiananality pedophilia extermination of Ukraine as WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" Nazi economics...

I don't see much.

Meh. Too young and too scary to Reichwingers to have wide enough support.

I'd like to see Gretchen Whitmer in the WH. She is an excellent governor. IMO she will be an excellent POTUS as well.

Back